Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a cracking little player with gritty style of play, he’ll win fans over in the first 5 games.

I find it a bit odd people think we bought him as a reserve. If he'd not gone to City with all their superstars I'd have bet he'd have been one of the standout midfielders of recent seasons. he's a good all round player, who has good technique but not afraid to battle hard either, that in itself will win over the dars

I find it a bit odd people think we bought him as a reserve. If he'd not gone to City with all their superstars I'd have bet he'd have been one of the standout midfielders of recent seasons. he's a good all round player, who has good technique but not afraid to battle hard either, that in itself will win over the dars

Aye, it’s easy to forget since he’s been a young player coming through he had a lot to his game. He’s arguably on a par with Gomes in terms of experience, probably more so. The time with City seen him develop other areas of his game whilst not looking out of place when playing central midfield.

Before he went to Villa I really wanted him as he offers what all midfielders in my opinion should and that’s defensive and offensive responsibilities.

Looking forward to seeing him create a partnership with Gomes and taking some of the responsibility from him to help us go forward. He’ll also be able to cover ground that Gomes at time struggles when players put on the after burners against him.

I think Gbamin looks a bit wild in what I’ve seen and I think we may have to ease him into the team, but Delph gives us options that we’ve not had.

Rakitic link is way out of left field. He's not the kind of midfielder we need, is he? And he's 31. If there's ANYTHING to it at all it might be that Barca are shopping him around and came to us as we have previously hoovered up their fringe players. Can't see it happening.

If the RB on loan is Santiago Arias from Atletico as rumoured then Coleman will be challenged and the Colombian party nights at Yerry’s place will be epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back