Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estimated figures
Vlasic £15m
Lookman £17.5m
Gueye £30m
Wigan sales £4m
Henry? £15m?
Roughly £80m

Gomes £22m
Delph £10m
Kean? £30m?
Gbamin? £25m
Roughly £87m

With a winger, cb and possibly a right back to come.

Possible sales of besic, McCarthy and tosun. Can’t see us getting money from others.

I think we’ll be £50-£100m net

I would be astonished if they didn't take up the loan quota for 2 extra signings, most definately at RB but possibly CB also,I don't think there is any way we will lash out for permanent signings for anymore than Kean & Gbamin and possibly one other if the target is to get an additional 5.

Targets were identified for next season was the line in April, yet we are going down to the wire again and will basically be lining up for the first game with near enough the same side as last season, but weaker due to the loss of Zouma and Gana who will no doubt be replaced by Delph / Schneiderlin and either Mina or Holgate. And with DCL up top may I add.

This isn’t a bed wetting post, it’s a reality.

Made a profit on them all but once amortization is taken into account then don't think we have made more than £60m there.

I’m not really interested in all that to be honest - mainly because I don’t understand it all.

When it comes to FFP some of the players we’ve been buying will be getting paid for over the course of their contracts and others will have more getting paid up front. This all affects it I believe.

This is a very ungracious comment.

I have no knowledge of the lad, but I'm certain he's just had a 'set-back' when it comes to fulfilling his dream of playing pro-football at the highest of levels by dropping down the league structure to Wigan (who have probably made a very shrewd signing alongside Robinson). This isn't being a loser to me, this is just one step on his journey to showing he can be a winner.

99.9% of us posting are losers if this is the standard you set. I wish Joe all the best, and hope he proves Everton were wrong to let him go.
What is there to be gracious about? He’s contributed nothing to the first team

If you don’t like the bluntness of my comment then so be it

Targets were identified for next season was the line in April, yet we are going down to the wire again and will basically be lining up for the first game with near enough the same side as last season, but weaker due to the loss of Zouma and Gana who will no doubt be replaced by Delph / Schneiderlin and either Mina or Holgate. And with DCL up top may I add.

This isn’t a bed wetting post, it’s a reality.
PSG identified Gana in January and only signed him this week.

...report Onyekuru turning Monaco down and is only interested in Galatasaray (who want him on loan).

I know it’s not going to happen but I’d be tempted to tell him he’s not going anywhere then and he can not play football for a year. Cheeky tramp. Cant have players dictating like that (even though this is me being completely 2 hypocritical as it seemed to be similar with Gomes - difference is we were offering a good fee. Gala don’t have the money to buy him outright).

I’m not really interested in all that to be honest - mainly because I don’t understand it all.

When it comes to FFP some of the players we’ve been buying will be getting paid for over the course of their contracts and others will have more getting paid up front. This all affects it I believe.
Nothing to do with FFP really it's just balancing the books.
We will still owe some money on them players whether that be to clubs or banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back