Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been watching SSN they've been comparing VVD and Maguire and the stats they are using appear to make Maguire a better player, Dules won, what the hell is a duel in football never heard that before, they are just making sh1t up.. I'm getting real sick of this nonsense Maguire wouldn't be fit would wipe VVD's arse. Everything to do with sports media is gone pure rubbish.

Put them together and you have an excellent partnership.

These rumors about Brands sending Raiola to Ajax to broker a deal for Ziyech have any weight? It’s a big swing of the bone if he can get Raiola to broker deals like that for us.

Does anyone else think it’s concerning and definitely frustrating that probably a week on Saturday, we’re going to be starting with the same starting 11 as last season. With the exception of Delph coming in
for Gana, which is a backward step if anything?
I think you might be on your own bud. Everything's groovy for the rest of us.

Now pass me the bleach.

I know we finished strongly last season but feel zouma was a big part of that but I don't think we are top 6 rivals as even with the quality of potential reported signings will need time to gel just like last season .

I think it was down to finally settling on a first 11 and keeping the same team, unfortunately the CB and CM have been ripped out. I think we will start slowly until people settle in.

Oh they do
Dont get all narky because someone quoted a newspaper
Its just nice to even be linked with these players, even if it’s not strong.
Can you imagine anyone putting Rakitic and Everton in the same sentence just a few years ago.
The Mosh has got me dreaming again

Add a Zaha (or similar if we can find one) and I’d have us up there with Chelsea and Utd’s, possibly the others depending on how good Kean turns out to be.
Richarlison, Zaha, Sig and Bernard are as good as anything the others have as forwards. Hopefully Kean brings goals.

Listing them as strikers is like when the top 4 suddenly become a top 6.
If you look st actual strikers ours are piss poor.

Forgive me for butting in. But isn't this what he was saying?

Not really, people always compare us to the top 6, but we arent a top 6 side. Of course we want to be, but I just think comparing us to them is unfair at this point.

We can break the top 6 without their level of player. We proved last season we can beat some of them, we just need to add 5 players this window and we have every chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back