Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Richarlison gets injured you’re telling me Walcott is good enough?
Should I answer that based off last seasons form?

Likely he will remain - can't see many others interested + wage demands but fair flipping ducks if we're stuck with a Walcott who gave us a fair dinkum lot of nothing last season.

Utterly amazing how you call it, well done.
lollol

I may yet be proven wrong here, Schneiderlin almost looks like he is playing for a move. Maybe someone will come in for him after all!

Nah but really. Schneiderlin ain't going nowhere. Not enough to gain and too much to lose (even if) we could find a willing buyer.

We're dealing in a totally different market to Brighton.
That's true and I know Webster wouldn't have been a very exciting signing but I saw quite a bit of him last season and he looked a handy player. As you say, hopefully we have someone better lined up if Zouma isn't possible.

I've just read that Arsenal have spent over 100 million this window. That means we now know what happened to the Arteta money... They invested it!

That's true and I know Webster wouldn't have been a very exciting signing but I saw quite a bit of him last season and he looked a handy player. As you say, hopefully we have someone better lined up if Zouma isn't possible.

Brands got gomes for a similar fee, so yeah, I believe we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back