Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to claim to be an expert on him, but every time I watched Watford last year I was really underwhelmed by doucoure (except at Goodison, typically). I kept hearing people saying he was great, but he seemed to be almost non existent in the games I saw against good sides. Maybe I just caught him on some off days, but I wasn’t that impressed.

Not going to claim to be an expert on him, but every time I watched Watford last year I was really underwhelmed by doucoure (except at Goodison, typically). I kept hearing people saying he was great, but he seemed to be almost non existent in the games I saw against good sides. Maybe I just caught him on some off days, but I wasn’t that impressed.

...I have a view that he’s terrific when not in possession, but ordinary when he has the ball.

Not sure if you’ve watched Everton ever, he’s always like this when things don’t matter. He’s our only 10 and will start most games.
[/QUOT

Arghhh that old card....no effort when things don't count. Btw...go home and away for last 10 years. Not convinced about him, yes good stats but can regularly anonymous throughout games. Yes can create an world assist but stats can tell a different story. One assist a game does not make a good 90 mins.....all about opinions

It’s not fact we have mate as one tabloid as reported it, but we woudnt of spent 25 mill yday to then sign him. Nope not happening

Yeah not sure how reliable L'Equipe are...

I think we need him though... Sneiderlin, Mccarthy and Davies don't give Silva much options in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back