Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be shocked if we sign Doucoure.

Gomes and Gbamin will be first choice so it means either Siggurdsson is dropping to the bench and we go:

Gbamin Doucoure

Gomes

No way we are spending £40+ million on a player to come sit on the bench.
40+ mill on doucoure probably around the same on zouma or similar player then there is a wide player a right back possibly on loan and assuming we have Kean that seems far touch money to spend on the next five days

Doucoure was largely non-descript last season and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Watford were happy to unload him.
Personally I wouldn’t be particularly excited or impressed if we did sign him.
Hope it’s all baseless paper talk.

Maybe it was the marco effect. Another one like richie who performs better under marco

These next 5 days look set to be quite exciting by the looks of it. Hope so anyway. Would love to start the season being satisfied with the squad and with a chance of actually getting something out of it.

Might be a couple of loans too but i will take whatever reinforcements we can get.

Richarlison plays there for us and we have Walcott as cover currently. Doesn’t seem like we need one so badly when Lookman couldn’t get a game for us. I’d say we need a left footer really who could play right or left wing. If Bernard goes down our only option is to move Richarlison over but he seems better on the right.
I think I agree with you here. There are always improvements

How many centre mids do we need. All going a bot koalsh here

If we ship out Besic, Mccarthy, Schneiderlin and Doucouré comes in. We've got a quality midfield.

Gbamin can be CB, so we'd only have to get a loan CB in. Or make do to January.

Delph is a sicknote, and Tom Davies might go out on loan in January, so there's room for him, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back