Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
very suprised if that is correct but the player is top top quality
There is that unexpected target we expected.

Any good?
Never really been impressed by him when I’ve seen him
source.gif
No idea if this is even legit. The only thing I can find about this fella is links to Spurs..

You've lost me
You have to create some chances in the midfield. If we have two players who are excellent defensively, whether we play twin destroyers or an 8 and a 6, why would anyone assume the less creative of Gomes or Sigurdsson would play?

Big fan of Marco wanting to get in Doucoure this late in the window and leaving minimum time for Watford to get in a replacement. Fully embracing his Snake status. You love to see it.

I think Watford have already bought someone who could be his replacement.

I reckon there’s something in this. He fills a glaring hole in our squad.

We don’t have any strong runners who can transition the ball at pace from one area of the pitch to another quickly.

Doucouré ticks that box and if he comes in he gives us a different option we badly need.

You are chatting some next level wham biscuits here cuss.

No offence.
Yeah? So you tell me why Gomes comes in instead of Siggy in a 3 man midfield with Doucoure and Gbamin? Gomes can dribble, can hold the ball. Sigurdsson can score and create chances for others. Don't get me wrong, I think a Doucoure/Gbamin midfield is MUCH better than what we've had the last two years. But Gomes being the automatic choice makes no sense to me. Maybe change them up from game to game, but Gomes automatic starter? Why?

Yeah? So you tell me why Gomes comes in instead of Siggy in a 3 man midfield with Doucoure and Gbamin? Gomes can dribble, can hold the ball. Sigurdsson can score and create chances for others. Don't get me wrong, I think a Doucoure/Gbamin midfield is MUCH better than what we've had the last two years. But Gomes being the automatic choice makes no sense to me. Maybe change them up from game to game, but Gomes automatic starter? Why?

Serious question here, when you type replies do you go over them on a chalkboard first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back