Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, cant stop thinking about the flexibility we could have here if we could bring the right profiles.
F.ex 4-4-2 diamond ala Spurs as discussed earlier :drunk:

Pickford
Lossl

NEW(Hysaj) - Keane - Mina - Digne
Coleman - NEW - Holgate - Baines

Gbamin
Schneiderlin

NEW(Doucoure) - Gomes
Delph - Davies

Sigurdsson
Bernard

Richarlison - Kean
DCL - Walcott/NEW(Zaha)

Hmm, cant stop thinking about the flexibility we could have here if we could bring the right profiles.
F.ex 4-4-2 diamond ala Spurs as discussed earlier :drunk:

Pickford
Lossl

NEW(Hysaj) Keane Mina Digne
Coleman NEW Holgate Baines

Gbamin
Schneiderlin

Delph Gomes
NEW(Doucoure) Davies

Sigurdsson
Bernard

Richarlison Kean
DCL Walcott/NEW(Zaha)

That's interesting and all, but think Marco is going to stick with the 4-3-3 or the 4-2-3-1. Same level of variablity there, too.

And Delph starting in any formation is not good enough, man. No chance.

We are not signing Ivan Rakitic. Dear lord. He's on god knows what a week, he's 31 years old, has already lost a step, and is not coming here. That's almost as bad of a shout as Diego Costa.
Costa would be decent even if it was for one season. Rakitic is like is Croatian and their ultras are more or less of the same thoughts. It’s disgusting especially this day in age and clearly his apology was so he didn’t get a massive fine etc

Just gay fans, like me. Who would think it's a big betrayal signing someone with them views.
Not gay myself, but agree 100%. Don't want people with views like that anywhere near our club. EFC is a community, all of us with different backgrounds, ethnicities, sexuality and interests, but all with a love of the blues. This fella could be Messi, but I still wouldn't want that kind of thing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back