Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceland wont be getting phased out.

Certain games require different players, thats all.

When teams park the bus we need a little spark, when teams attack us, different players and so on.

I think he will be but not for a bit of time yet. If Doucoure were to come he starts every week, mostly next to Gomes. Delphi has a fight with Sigurdsson to get in. Silva's preference is for a system with a Delph type, but Sigurdsson is our key man.

Great post - Doucoure is their best player by far. But I am struggling to see how we can go for all these players and satisfy FFP. There has to be a major outgoing, otherwise we will be in trouble with that regulation.

I think it's only relevant if we are in Europe. Probably some more outgoings in January, possibly a big sale down the road at some point? Maybe some big commercial deals? We haven't actually spent that much net so far.

I don’t think Schneiderlin or Davies are going anywhere. That is wishful thinking. I wouldn’t bring in anyone until the midfield is trimmed. I don’t really know dacoures qualities but I think there are other priorities. Gbamin has played CB but I don’t know if he could do it in the Premier League. That would be a massive gamble.

I'd have Schneiderlin all day over Delph, I hope he stays around, decent player when he's up for it

I can't see either of Doucouré or Zaha here. I would imagine neither of them are keen and their value is overstated.

The value we have picked up with Gomes, Gbamin, and Kean simply isn't available here. Their combined fees are less than what Palace want for Zaha.

Unless things change with Zouma, I can see all of our remaining business being done with European clubs and for a simple reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back