Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always someone who thinks they know it all about a businesses finances when they literally know nothing and never could unless they were part of the clubs Hierarchy. In our case it is The Esk, bless him. Means well but just impossible for him to know such things. Just assumptions and guesswork.

i do worry slightly that we’re in danger of bringing in too many at once and they’ll never get but unlike last time we tried this we do seem to be bringing in players with pace and looking at positions across the team and not just number 10’s.
Cant be helped, zouma, lookman and gana had to be replaced and other key areas improved. As long as we keep hold of the squad future windows should be alot less active

Ya just went on their forum now too.. they pretty sure and are taking our statement that its over as the final word. I'll tell you the forum isn't winning any aesthetic awards. They might be right though.. paper goss and all.
I'd love him to come but I have to admit that I still think it's highly unlikely.

I don't think Esk has enough info to make that call.. but on the surface we are looking at over 100m pounds for 2 players. We are 20m already in net spend. he did make the proviso that it is within the current squad, which means no sales.

I even made the point about 60m in value of sellable assets this evening and hopefully we can get half that on just 2 of them this month. Without selling any I fear he is right. I'll take Zaha though.. not bothered by the Watford chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back