Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're about 3 signings over the limit already, depending on who you listen to

I did say we were skint like.

But so far we havent really spent a penny.

And as I said, we have loans available, plus a very rich owner, plus we did sign a new USM deal, details of which havent been released yet..............

Regardless of what Esk wrote, Zaha and Dacoure would be well over 100m just in transfer fees, it ain’t happening.

We will get either Zaha or another big name striker IMO, maybe another CB on loan, the full back is obviously the lad from Monaco.

That would be 5 new players since Friday which is what Silva said he wanted.

Yep, I said it before but it's worth repeating.. that short video on Zaha highlighed how useless their strikers are. He dished up plenty opportunities and his stats could and should have been much higher... the team you play for matters. Remains a massive if and the amount is eye watering. We can definitely still pull in 30m for sales which I pray we do if this goes ahead.

But our strikers are the same haha siggurdsson has a video where Walcott is constantly missing one on one's. Hopefully that will change with Kean, but he's only one man, we still have the other useless idiots missing.

I did say we were skint like.

But so far we havent really spent a penny.

And as I said, we have loans available, plus a very rich owner, plus we did sign a new USM deal, details of which havent been released yet..............

I'm certainly no expert, but so long as the STCC and FFP both look at 3 year windows, there's a lot of flexibility until your numbers look bad

Regardless of what Esk wrote, Zaha and Dacoure would be well over 100m just in transfer fees, it ain’t happening.

We will get either Zaha or another big name striker IMO, maybe another CB on loan, the full back is obviously the lad from Monaco.

Yeah, but.

Henry 15m
Bolaise 10m
Besic 5m
McCarthy 10

CB on loan
RB for 2.5m on loan

60m aint a lot yano.

Personally, I have always thought both of these were paper talk.

Not like I haven't been very wrong before, but neither seem to "fit." At least, maybe Zaha fits if the money is there because it wasn't spent on others and he is deemed the best fit, but he seems an unlikely target nevertheless.

I'm certainly no expert, but so long as the STCC and FFP both look at 3 year windows, there's a lot of flexibility until your numbers look bad
Maths was never my strong suit but I think we have the money after seeing our moves this summer

Theres money there for players, as Moshiri said :

"At #EFC as long as I’m here financial decisions are irrelevant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back