Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man this place is going to be toxic on Thursday evening. Going to be some acting like ungrateful brats on Christmas.

Yeah we get it mate. You don't believe we will buy anyone else of note.

We will. If we don't then the window hasn't been a success as we won't have strengthened. Silva wouldn't be out there in the media saying how he needs players if it was just gonna set fans up for a massive disappointment.

I see you have all whipped yourselves up into a frenzy thinking that we are going to pull off all these amazing deals before the deadline.

The fume on here will be something to behold.

However, I hope though on Friday you all will be able to look back on the window with perspective. We have got rid of a heap of deadwood and recruited some top prospects.

I know some people might think its a failure if we dont bring in Zaha and Donkeroure, fingers will be pointed, what ifs all over the place and I know they arent top, top tier players, but here we are, under 2 days till the transfer window closes and throwing 50m and 60m pound bids in AOTS.

Different world from 5 or 6 years ago.

Anyway still all to play for, 3 players needed :

1 RB, looks in the bag
1 Wider, watch this space
1 CB

Thats gotta be the min for me, anything else is a brucie bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back