Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and all I said was “how do you know Gbamin isn’t going to be miles better?” That’s a question, what on earth is wrong with that? It’s not like I flew in calling him an idiot and a bedwetter, that’s something you’ve inserted into the debate yourself.
But the point is that he never said Gbamin wouldn’t be miles better. He just said he wasn’t sure. You took no issue with the post he was replying to, which said we were better than last season, but questioned someone saying they weren’t sure about that. The first poster wasn’t just waiting to see what happens, they were giving an opinion aswell, but it was one you agree with so it’s allowed. That’s fine like, because it’s absolutely not ‘the normal thing’ on a football forum to not discuss what you think about what is happening until after the event, hence you posting every day during close season.

Keep it on topic boys.

5cacc3ac-4547-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d_image_hires_110410.jpg

How many we expecting to sign today then boys?
Get Sid in today, nice reveal video. Maybe say goodbye to McCarthy as well. Tomorrow a nice mid morning bit of Doucoure being captured and then a bit of a frantic sesh in the afternoon over Zouma and/ or Zaha with a last ditch loan move for a Tosun or Niasse coming out of the blue.. Come 6pm it's revealed if we got a ZZ Top ending to the window.

Marcel then gets to work shifting the rest of them all to Bestikas, Galatassaray and Fenebahce on loan deals.

But the point is that he never said Gbamin wouldn’t be miles better. He just said he wasn’t sure. You took no issue with the post he was replying to, which said we were better than last season, but questioned someone saying they weren’t sure about that. The first poster wasn’t just waiting to see what happens, they were giving an opinion aswell, but it was one you agree with so it’s allowed. That’s fine like, because it’s absolutely not ‘the normal thing’ on a football forum to not discuss what you think about what is happening until after the event, hence you posting every day during close season.

My point was that he just ignored the fact we’d signed a replacement for Gana, I was simply reminding him that we had and suggested he consider the possibility that the replacement actually might end up being better than him. Like remember everyone flapping when we sold Fellaini, only for us to end up getting better?

On top of that he insinuated losing Lookman would weaken us. My statement regarding Lookman was fact, not opinion.

...apparently Paul Joyce says Chelsea have offered Centre Back, Fikayo Tomori to Everton on loan:

Amazed at how we are seemingly a breeding ground for Chelsea’s centre backs now.

Wonder if Marcel knows there are other clubs out there with centre backs too.

Amazed at how we are seemingly a breeding ground for Chelsea’s centre backs now.

Wonder if Marcel knows there are other clubs out there with centre backs too.

...I don’t mind him. He’s obviously a bit raw, but he was Derby’s Player of the Year last season and he’s rapid. He’d certainly offer what Mina and Kean lack in terms of his athleticism and powers of recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back