Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Sky this morning(repeating it now) we offered £70 plus two players. Agree there have been separate talks about McCarthy but its as broad as its long, really, include him or not theres a valuation of around 8/9 million in him. £70million plus two players is worth £100 million to Palace. So another Ten million and Zaha could be ours.
Another £10M - Let's not be silly now. We are already overpaying for an above average midfielder. Let's apply some common sense and put a line in the sand. If we continue to increase the price and/or number of players it will get to 15:00 tomorrow and they'll be saying; Include Kean and we'll sell for £150M.

Also we put the money it would take to get Kessie up for Doucoure in the first bid. Why not bag him and use the left over for another player? Think some of it might be a Silva pleaser attempt.

Sure some of the reports are crap and in Marcel I trust. COYB

Kessie is pump

BBC has reported Lukaku has gone missing without permission from Man Utd. If he turns up and knocks on our door I would welcome him back with open arms. Over to the Lukaku haters now.

Ok. Enough now. This surely was our final offer and let’s be honest a fair one, £10 million off their asking price and players than easily push it past the 80 mark. I like Zaha I really do but this is it now. Move on.
Why are we continuing to target players (Zaha, Doucoure) that we’ve been told categorically no?
I’d be honestly disgusted if we paid any more that £70 for Zaha now - I know we’re rich but we’re not City here let’s be smart
Plan Bs please Marcel

WE are a different animal now...we have the money and up to a point we can get what we want. The price doesn't really matter any more, to be honest. If we don't pay it, eventually someone else will. This is the tragic truth about football today. In the Premier League, we are financially a big player now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back