Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones we paid £28mill and £16 mill for.

If we are getting 8-10mill for Jamsey anyway, we wont be selling or valuing Cenk anything under his book price that is about 20 mill, might as well keep him as crystalising a loss like Klassen.

Why? He's not going to contribute anything and he'll never be sold for more.

Woy has been seething like a bottle of Domestos saying they need 5, they are getting our players weather curtain fringe Parish likes it or not.

Concerned with our centre backs, seem to have all our eggs in zoumas basket, hope we see some movement there today or get onto other targets. Mina had a lot of injuries last season, going into a season with Keane, holgate and mina will not end well imo. Need that 4th centre back in more than any other position.

Seems Doucoure isnt happening now and we're looking at other CM options. Strange that, I thought we were OK with what we've got so far in that department. Would much rather a CB and RW right now, then if there's time in the window have a look at back up CMs

Haha no I do know what you mean mate, and I don't actually disagree with you at all about the latest Zaha bid. My point was more about people who believe certain stories (the ones they like) without question but not others (the ones they don't) without using the same caveats about the quality of the source. When the first Zaha bid was reported on Sky loads of people said no way we've bid for him it's all made up, but it wasn't. The figures or whatever were wrong, but they were right that we'd bid. We then even had people arguing that it wasn't true AFTER the club had put out a statement saying it was! I think you can either believe everything or taking everything with a pinch of salt, but when people start saying yeah that will be true but that won't, it gets a bit silly.

Should point out that i'm not suggesting you do this regularly, I don't remember who posts what on here - with some exceptions - you just happened to be the post I was replying to at the time.

Nah, I totally agree with you and in my own way (albeit poorly obviously) this was kind of what I was trying to get across. There are only certain trusted sauces I believe about transfers. Everyone else I just don't believe untill I've been proven wrong.

The thing I find unbelievable is how skysports have gone down hill. It used to be when skysports reported something it was fact! Now if they told me the sky was blue I'd double check.

Concerned with our centre backs, seem to have all our eggs in zoumas basket, hope we see some movement there today or get onto other targets. Mina had a lot of injuries last season, going into a season with Keane, holgate and mina will not end well imo. Need that 4th centre back in more than any other position.
THIS...and this!!!

It's weird, if Chelsea were adamant he wasn't going we'd have been linked with someone else by now. Which surely means they're still open to selling him? Maybe they're stringing us along as they see us a rival this season. But they're surely still not undecided this close to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back