Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones we paid £28mill and £16 mill for.

If we are getting 8-10mill for Jamsey anyway, we wont be selling or valuing Cenk anything under his book price that is about 20 mill, might as well keep him as crystalising a loss like Klassen.

We’re not getting £8-10m for McCarthy based on reports

Or Lozano, and I want us to get zaha. 80 million is obscene, he would be the jointsecond most expensive player ever in the premier league. That would put our highest spend on a player above every club in the league other than man utd. I do like zaha, think he would improve us no end but theres other options out there at far less 80million quid.
The thing is, if we paid the 80mil our front 3 would have cost about £150mil. Unfortunately we are buying at a time where the market is out of control.
Kean is still unknown, but most people think he will be worth a lot more than we paid fir him in 2yrs. Richarlison’s value has also gone up.

So if 2 of the front 3 are seen as bargains, with potentially huge sell on value. then maybe you take the hit on the 3rd.

I find it odd that McCarthy is joining Palace considering the Zaha situation. It suggests to me that there is an understanding between the two clubs about Zaha.

But I'm buggered if I understand what it is.

I reckon it’s a sweetener and the Zaha deal is done. Let palace save face by saying they got maccarthy for buttons ie 3m. Wait 24 hrs and then Zaha deal goes through for undisclosed.

Sorry I'll try and respond properly once I've recovered from you trying to laugh at me saying the Daily Mail have sources when you've literally just said you'll only believe something when Dominic King says it. Dominic King being a reporter for... The Daily Mail.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ah fair kop

But you know what I mean lol .

My point being being if this is right why hasn't king reported anything about it seeing as it's his paper running it?

Haha made me look like a right gimp there lol

Well we can all deal in hypotheticals.

Bolasie can come back and get us into the champions league. But because it’s not prOVEN yet, he can’t be classed as a bad signing, is the same logic you’re issuing.

Meanwhile away from the land of milk an honey and dealing in action and facts. What I’ve seen so far at present is Delph is a mistake, and Mina we overpaid.

Clearly they can turn the fortune around. But we’ll see, I’m far from convinced, at present.

Dont be silly mate.

Delph has been at the club a grand total of about 3 weeks, how can you say he's a mistake when he hasnt even had the chance to make a competitive appearance for us?

And with Mina yes the jury is still out but cant be branded a mistake until he has a full season injury free to prove himself.

Bolasie has been proven as a mistake after a few seasons of terrible performances. He has had his chances. Not at all the same logic as writing off a player who's been here two minutes and hasnt had a chance to actually play for us yet

The journo's closer to the club said our first bid was 52m. I think we've made a 2nd bid but it won't be 70m + Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back