Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWOBI 202 MINS PER GOAL OR ASSIST

ZAHA 221 MINS PER GOAL OR ASSIST

Through out their career not just arsenal first team comparison
I'm not sure where you have got those stats from (I got mine from Transfermarkt) but they are over generous to both players and indeed over their respective careers Iwobi is slightly more productive. I think what is key here though is that the stats I gave originally are from last season in the Premiership with Iwobi playing in a far better side than Zaha. You only have to look at how happy Arsenal fans to see him go to know that he is no where near as good a player as Zaha. Indeed if he was why would they be after Zaha? Maybe Arsenal think Awobi is as good as Zaha though because their offer for him was about £40million and they apparently want that for Iwobi???

Dean Saunders and Micky Quinn laughing on Talksport at the reaction from our fans to the Kean signing, saying how desperate we've become and that we've pinned all our hopes on an unproven kid, then predicting a mid table finish for us.

Talksport is a joke of a radio station. All their football pundits talk absolute rubbish! It's the clickbait of radio.

Dean Saunders and Micky Quinn laughing on Talksport at the reaction from our fans to the Kean signing, saying how desperate we've become and that we've pinned all our hopes on an unproven kid, then predicting a mid table finish for us.
Sounds like they're doing what they're paid to do, if people want to listen to failed presenters saying any old trash to get phone-lines ringing they should put QVC on instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back