Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean Saunders and Micky Quinn laughing on Talksport at the reaction from our fans to the Kean signing, saying how desperate we've become and that we've pinned all our hopes on an unproven kid, then predicting a mid table finish for us.
Dean Saunders is an ex red who thought he was too good for us and Mick Quinn who thought he was Puskas . More like Pukka pies .

Would you rather....
- spunk 80M on Zaha or spunk 80M on Iwobi and Smalling
- win the transfer window but disrupt the team so much that this is another transition year
- bring in Luiz or Smalling as a temporary measure or gamble on the kids we have and pray for no injuries
- buy cheap from Europe and hope they work out or buy inflated pay and price prem players knowing they will
Marcel's razor indeed....

He’s alright to be fair. Been on toffee tv and knows his football. He has better suggestions at cb than Brands like

Anyone can list off a bunch of players of a quality better than Smalling though. Whether they are interested in Everton is another matter.

For the record I think Delph is a better signing than Schneiderlin has turned out to be (but we'll have to wait and see to be sure) but just because his fee was one third of the fee for Schneiderlin doesn't mean he is a third of the cost as his wages will be massive (and we are still paying Schneiderlin six figures a week currently).

I get that, it wasn't meant to be an in-depth analysis, but I still think paying £8m for 'veteran' midfield cover is very different to paying £24m, Schneiderlin is bound to be on a not dissimilar amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back