Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sick of stop gaps. Sick of Transition seasons. Sick of managers under pressure. Sick of Nothing to play for in March.

Are we ever going to see men of action at the club and show real ambition. Right now it’s one step forward one step back. So disappointing.
oh no, It's not even Thursday yet

I’m sick of stop gaps. Sick of Transition seasons. Sick of managers under pressure. Sick of Nothing to play for in March.

Are we ever going to see men of action at the club and show real ambition. Right now it’s one step forward one step back. So disappointing.

It was a massive rebuilding job from what Koeman did to us. Nothing was going to be solved in a season or two. I think we’re actually miles ahead of where we ought to be given the state Koeman left us in. To be talking about a squad of Digne Richarlison Kean Gomes Mina barely 12 months after we waved bye to Allardyce has been a quick turnaround in my view.

Yeah but zaha's stats are still better. Surely playing with better player would increase your goals and assists as a attacking player.

Yeah you're right. I believe that Zaha's strike and assist rate would go through the roof if he was playing with Kean, Richarlison, Gylfi, Gomes. Just hope Marcel can pull this one off. Maybe those stats speak clearly to show that maybe Iwobi should have done a lot better. However I think he was used mainly as a sub - so his impact on the pitch could have been limited by that fact alone.

Aye

Throwing in a bid for Iwobi will really show the Heirarchy at Palace we aren't messing around. That'll get them panicking.

I didn't say it would work but we have limited options from a negotiation point of view at this stage and in order to negotiate successfully you need a BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated offer), which is your course of action if negotiations break down. Right now our BATNA (from Palace's perspective at least) is walking away with nothing, and Palace are therefore playing hardball. If we were to agree a deal for a fraction of the cost of Zaha for a 23 year old premier league winger, then we would have a stronger BATNA and Palace would have to reconsider their own position in the negotiation as a result. Expectations of both parties may still be too far apart to reach a deal but this is one of the few methods available to us to try to pressure Palace.

I think he's honestly on drink/drugs or is mentally declining due to illness.

I listened for a bit a few days ago and the presenter wanted to talk about Harry Maguire, and Saunders went off on one for 20 minutes about Bolton and Bury instead - just a long, waffling, nonsensical ramble. The presenter desperately tried to shut him up and put him on track but he wouldn't.

Paying attention to what he says about football is about as stupid as talking to a drunk outside a pub about it.

I just think he's thick because of what they teach at anfield. I never think "ooh, he's an intelligent ex Liverpool player" when I see any pundits.

hahaha you like a dramatic moan don't you mate

just pipe down til the window shuts and stop getting hysterical about rumours

But kean had a better goal per minutes ratio then Ronaldo. Haller had better then Werner, jovic and lewandowski.

Are we going to suggest that kean and haller are better then those players?

No. But if you are going to make a comparison of players by examining stats, you can't ignore minutes played when one of the two guys is often used as a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back