Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So £70mil + Tosun loan left with Palace

£35mil bid for Iwobi imminent

Madness...

The thing is if you ignore the figures, and I have to a bit as I assume Brands and Silva know more about available targets than me, then Zaha, Kean, Iwobi, Gbammin, Delph, Sidibe and a CB on loan would seem like a fantastic window to me.

lol what a biff that guy is.

We are not signing any of those.
He’s a FIFA nerd in the flesh.

Unfair from both of you to be honest,

He loves his football, he has a sound knowledge of interpreting statistics ( something i have learnt a great appreciation for since doing stats for my psych degree) and uses the same software as most professional scouts do for his data sets...

He takes educated guesses and voices them well and is a nice bloke

No need to put him down for it

He loves his football, he has a sound knowledge of interpreting statistics ( something i have learnt a great appreciation for since doing stats for my psych degree) and uses the same software as most professional scouts do for his data sets...

Just find it really weird going onto YouTube shows and tell people we should sign X because he does 3.2 tackles per game.

Each to their own just think it’s odd.

This is a good point, for years we helped prop up United, besides we dont like Bournemouth funding Liverpool and should do the same with any club we are chasing

If possible it would be wise to avoid PL to PL transactions.

I’d love Zaha don’t get me wrong. But that’s out of desperation. Does that make me a hypocrite? Perhaps..

There is no value at all really. Unless we picked the best players aged 16-18 before they make breakthroughs like Lewis Gibson.

Hansen fondly remembered for his statement which gets laughed about to this day. When you see morons like Thompson, Saunders and Owen you do wonder what they do up there.
We had Osman who until he was employed by the club again zrarely has a good word to say .
Timmy is on MoTD now . Now we have a sexy , intelligent pundit to swoon over .

Is that the big fella ? Yeah , he is one of the better guests for sure .

in regards to Iwobi

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back