Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For less that half the price I would rather Iwobi. We could afford Ziyech at the same time. The price for Zaha is total madness.
I would rather not have Iwobi for £40 million and do without. Ziyech would be better value than Zaha if we could convince him to come.

I’m sick of stop gaps. Sick of Transition seasons. Sick of managers under pressure. Sick of Nothing to play for in March.

Are we ever going to see men of action at the club and show real ambition. Right now it’s one step forward one step back. So disappointing.

IWOBI 202 MINS PER GOAL OR ASSIST

ZAHA 221 MINS PER GOAL OR ASSIST

Through out their career not just arsenal first team comparison
Not a fan of Iwobi, but many of his games were as a sub while Zaha was essentially on for 90. In similar games played, Zaha was on for 1000 more minutes.

But kean had a better goal per minutes ratio then Ronaldo. Haller had better then Werner, jovic and lewandowski.

Are we going to suggest that kean and haller are better then those players?

Just mad to fund Arsenal’s persuit of Tierney and part fund Pepe.

While we distance ourselves from the top 6 further, by buying castoffs at an inflated price.
None of the players we are after are cast offs , so that's why they have all been turned down .
The transfer market is one big linear deal . Clubs sell and then buy with the money made .

Dean Saunders and Micky Quinn laughing on Talksport at the reaction from our fans to the Kean signing, saying how desperate we've become and that we've pinned all our hopes on an unproven kid, then predicting a mid table finish for us.

Why do you (or any Evertonian) listen to that station?
I think it’s just audio click bait with hosts with half a career who can’t make it as managers or even agents.
The best thing to do is put Smooth FM on and let Marcel work his magic

But Saunders yesterday said Liverpool should have bought Rooney instead of Derby.

I think he's honestly on drink/drugs or is mentally declining due to illness.

I listened for a bit a few days ago and the presenter wanted to talk about Harry Maguire, and Saunders went off on one for 20 minutes about Bolton and Bury instead - just a long, waffling, nonsensical ramble. The presenter desperately tried to shut him up and put him on track but he wouldn't.

Paying attention to what he says about football is about as stupid as talking to a drunk outside a pub about it.

The number of furious people on the BBC chats and even a few on here that Everton are daring to spend big money. We have no business aspiring to become a big club again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back