Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would we have been able to attract the 3-4 world class played though? I see what you’re saying and I agree that I’d rather see 3 really top class players brought in each season rather than 5-6 good ones but I think we’ve needed a lot of work to up our overall level first.

Hopefully once the bigger contracts run out for players who aren’t contributing and now we’ve got a good core of quality players we’ll see us taking the approach you’ve mentioned.
Our level hasnt improved the last 4 years.

I dont know how fake news works, but people who think we have `improved' under Silva are deluded.

That went well... lol Everton need to sort themselves out tomorrow. Massive day for the football club. We need 4 players in. I reckon we'll bring in 3 including Sidibe.

Not wanting to sound spoilt or anything BUT I want Neres, Lozano,Ziyech,Malcom etc for 40 - 60 mil NOT 100 mill on fried penis Zaha

He will almost certainly come good but it totally lacks that world scouting, player from a foreign league with huge potential thing we had all been expecting.

Edit, like Kean and gbamin I suppose

.I dunno , I was underwhelmed at 40 mil (vault it) so 100mil is honestly like the RS buying Carrol for 35 mil all those years ago.
My first thoughts were lozano and Malcolm but no one knows lozano better than brands so he must have doubts that he can adapt to the premiership and ziyech there seems no interest from anyone be it England Italy Germany .zaha is proven in this league and probably won't have the defensive responsibilities he had with palace .
Of course he's overpriced but if Silva and brands see him as the difference between us having a go at the top four or not then it's there call

Kean has all the potential in the world but Dybala at the moment is a far better player. To suggest otherwise is a bit daft. Glenn Murray has a decent scoring record and scored more than Son and Firmino last season - does that make him better than them?
It’s all about goals as a striker and he scored more in the league or the same amount with a lot less games. They only sold Kean for FFP as he full profit. Dybala also wants like 200-409k a week or something daft

Attachments

• IMG_0019.webp
    IMG_0019.webp
    30 KB · Views: 119

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back