Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed because this was a game changer.

You can't win them all, but Brands has been completely schooled by Parish. Now we're left one injury from Walcott being a regular.

To have nothing lined up as an alternative is frustrating because we're not that far away, but football waits for no one.

This, really.

We may well be in for an alternative and it all goes wild in the next hour.

But frankly, it looks remote. And that is poor. As good as Brands has been and I'm sure will continue to be, this situation is poor.

Kean will be huge for us. But we're lumping a lot of pressure on him, Gylfi and Rich.

So you didnt see any improvement last year on our Koeman / Allardyce season?
Yes, it was much better to watch and I've said so many times. I like Silva as a coach. That's not really anything to do with the point though. You were laughing as if things were a million times better. They aren't though. They're a bit better, I enjoyed the football more and we had a couple of better players, but i'm not sure we're all that much closer to actually achieving anything than we were then. If you think other teams fans are looking at us thinking oh Everton are back, you're sadly mistaken.

We signed one of the most highly rated young strikers in Europe, a very good midfielder in Delph (although admittedly injury prone), a member of France's World Cup winning squad, an apparently very highly rated Gueye replacement and Andre feckin Gomes yet here's were the dour trolls come out in force to claim they were right all along and Brands is a fraud. If offered that at the beginning of the window I would have been delighted.

While I don’t thing things are as bad as people make out, Klassan was highly rated and Sandro scored for fun. Until we actually see them play in the PL the jury is out. My worry is that a couple of injuries in certain positions and it will hurt us massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back