Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could get 4 good years out of Kean that'll do me he'd still be a nipper by that time. who knows where we'll be.

Evans is Leicester’s only reliable CB the two young lads haven’t proven anything just yet and Wes Morgan is an absolute car crash.

Arsenal is terminal Aids at the back Holding, Mustafi, Sokartis and Luis have there strengths and weaknesses but I wouldn’t trust them to form stable partnerships.

Mina and Keane is better than any of those listed partnerships however we are relying heavily on Gibson and Holgate to step up.

Not forgetting in martinez first season John Stones stepped up brilliantly
Just pure blue tinted specs that.

Morgan has captained Leicester to the title and made 21 starts last year but he’s a car crash. Mina is stable but soyuncu has proved nothing, despite them having very similar debut seasons and similar profiles (age, international experience etc). If you want to twist stuff to make yourself better that’s fine, but theres no basis to what you’re saying.

The only point I was making is that we KNOW Everton wanted a centre half and didn’t get one. You can speculate and theorise and make stuff up about whether other teams would have wanted one too, but don’t pretend it’s the same situation.

It’s like the morning after you’ve been out. You were trying to crack on to some fittie but it didn’t work out, then your memory goes hazy...

... you come around from your drunken slumber and there’s a shape next to you. It’s a female... fingers crossed she’s another fittie, could be an absolute minger.

TBD.

At least you didn’t kak your pants.

Morgan has captained Leicester to the title and made 21 starts last year but he’s a car crash. Mina is stable but soyuncu has proved nothing, despite them having very similar debut seasons and similar profiles (age, international experience etc). If you want to twist stuff to make yourself better that’s fine, but theres no basis to what you’re saying.

The only point I was making is that we KNOW Everton wanted a centre half and didn’t get one. You can speculate and theorise and make stuff up about whether other teams would have wanted one too, but don’t pretend it’s the same situation.

Not getting a CB was a shame but do we know how often Gbamin has played there? Last year his agent was saying he hadn't found his position between centre back and central midfield. I presume he is in our best 3 CBs.

Not getting a CB was a shame but do we know how often Gbamin has played there? Last year his agent was saying he hadn't found his position between centre back and central midfield. I presume he is in our best 3 CBs.
11 times in 3 seasons at Mainz, so not a lot.

I know many of these guys can switch wings & some will leave the club but as things stand atm, we have 5 left wingers (Richarlison / Iwobi / Bernard / Onyekuru / Bolasie ) and only 2 right wingers (Walcott & Mirallas) a bit unbalanced lol

If 35-year-old Wes Morgan is starting 21 games for Leicester, they won't finish top six.

All the shouts of Leicester having some amazing window need binning. They've spent £30m on Ayoze Perez (imagine our fans if we had done that - even though I personally think he's decent enough, he's not £30m), and spent £40m on a midfielder that was there for half of last season already. They've signed a FB from Luton and then yesterday Praet, who is decent enough but not a player to propel them on. Their 'net spend' is nothing because they sold Maguire so they've spent nothing either.

They have, bizarrely, not gone for another CB and are just as short as us in that area.

But yes, we've cocked up with no CB. The rest of the business has been good. The more I think about Iwobi the more I'm happy we've got another player who brings PL experience and versatility, albeit not one with Zaha's potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back