Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just listened to Marco's press conference, if you haven't gran a listen. It seems to me the one he was most annoyed about was Rojo not coming, which surprised me, but he obviously was keen on the deal and on the basis he wont play at United I wonder what went wrong

Whilst there was a failed attempt to sign a CB, to be honest the team went be overloaded with games, theres no European games etc so things should be fine.

Especially if we drop out of a cup early (d'oh!)

Having just listened to Marco's press conference, if you haven't gran a listen. It seems to me the one he was most annoyed about was Rojo not coming, which surprised me, but he obviously was keen on the deal and on the basis he wont play at United I wonder what went wrong
We wanted to loan, they wanted to sell, and they wanted daft money for a 29 year old sicknote.

They want a permanent deal. £25m according to the press. There is no way we are gonna to pay that. Bet we offered a loan deal for one season.

Price was to high and they didn't want to loan him to us

They want a permanent deal. £25m according to the press.
They thought we were desperate and tried to fleece us, it’s backfired and they now have a player they don’t need paying him millions for the season to sit on the bench.

We should have got Cahill from Chelsea as a stop gap till we find a good young CB.

They thought we were desperate and tried to fleece us, it’s backfired and they now have a player they don’t need paying him millions for the season to sit on the bench.

We should have got Cahill from Chelsea as a stop gap till we find a good young CB.

I would just keep Jags as back-up if we know we got no one.

Did I not read that Sidibe can play across the whole back line? 6ft with pace so maybe he is the cover? I actually think not getting another number 8 is going to be a bigger issue for the team.
what does a number 8 do? I am assuming it is one of the midfielders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back