Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be keen on getting any Frenchies in. France is an ok place to visit (parts of it at least) but history reveals it to be a nation of surrender monkeys...Vichy France was a disgrace

Its very nice around St Tropez,but even there if you look one block behind the sea front its slums. But on the whole I agree with you about France. Some nice women,though.

If our business for the entire window was:
Memphis
Tousart
Meunier
Gomes
Zouma

With these players brought into the first team:
Holgate
Henry/Vlasic

With the following leaving:
Gana or Morgan
Jags
Walcott
Tosun
Niasse
Mirallas
Bolasie
Williams
Sandro

And these out on loan:
Whichever of Henry/Vlasic doesn’t stay
Beningime
Dowell
Kenny

We’d have a boss side which would have the depth for Europa should we get in for the following season.

I'd get rid of Lookman before Tosun.

Don't think our Fanbase would be having any of depays antics, he's the quintessential bellend footballer

He’s grown up a lot and his performances against top sides this/last season show that.

So it begins. The lunacy that is the transfer speculation based on FIFA and FM with no thought for balance, FFP or anything other than media trash.

Seriously nobody in here had EVER heard of the Genk lad til yesterday. Depay? Meunier? Ligue1 isn't a hot bed of proven talent.

Can’t see any we can’t afford there? We’d be spending similarly to last summer.

None of the players I posted play for Genk.. and do you really not think Memphis and Meunier aren’t good players?

If anything I think it’s more whether they’d join us, rather than their quality.

I'd get rid of Lookman before Tosun.

Tosun needs to go while his stock is still high. Lookman.. who knows?

I clicked on this article so that anybody else doesn't have too,

1 Aleksandar Mitrovic: No better than anything we already have.
2 David Neres: I'd take that but a little suspicious after what happened with Klassen.
3 Edin Dzeko: Cant see the point, too old.
4 Ayoze Perez: Looked average since signing a few years ago.
5 Jonjo Shelvey:lol

I’d take Perez, tbf.

Whilst neither Mitrovic or Perez are exciting set the world alight types, they're both significantly better than most of our squad. Would give us actual strength in depth. Mitrovic is a better goalscorer than Dom at present and still fairly young, Perez has looked class the final third of the season. Very similar to Gylfi though in the sense that he's more of a second striker than a purely creative number 10.

We could do better, we could do a lot worse too.

He’s grown up a lot and his performances against top sides this/last season show that.

None of the players I posted play for Genk.. and do you really not think Memphis and Meunier aren’t good players?

If anything I think it’s more whether they’d join us, rather than their quality.

Does Leandro Tossard not play for Genk?

My bad reading, you put Tousart. Learn to know what I mean before you post something I'll reply to after ! I thought you meant Tossard.

Whilst neither Mitrovic or Perez are exciting set the world alight types, they're both significantly better than most of our squad. Would give us actual strength in depth. Mitrovic is a better goalscorer than Dom at present and still fairly young, Perez has looked class the final third of the season. Very similar to Gylfi though in the sense that he's more of a second striker than a purely creative number 10.

We could do better, we could do a lot worse too.
I'd prefer spending on one player to improve 1st team than two squad players, we have players like Calvert-Lewin, Davies, Lookman, Vlasic even who I believe are good enough. Adding further players to our already bloated squad and wage bill seams a bit of a waste.

My bad reading, you put Tousart. Learn to know what I mean before you post something I'll reply to after ! I thought you meant Tossard.

I know who you meant really :D

Point stands on the quality of the players though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back