Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fall
Donnarumma’s agent, Mino Raiola, claimed the goalkeeper had outgrown Milan and deserved Champions League football.

The goalkeeper signed a bumper €6million a year deal in July 2017, and a separate €1million contract for his brother Antonio, but fans were less than impressed.

Raiola claimed, the following December, that his client signed the deal under ‘psychological pressure’ and the club had reneged on contract agreements.

Fans became unhappy and the Milan ultras made their feelings known.

They unveiled a banner that read: “Psychological violence by giving you €6million a season and signing your parasite brother? It’s time to leave… our patience with you is over.”

The banner unveiled by Milan fans
The banner unveiled by Milan fans
Donnarumma was reduced to tears in that match and he was given the nickname ‘Dollar-umma’.

He moved from saviour to traitor in record time at the Italian club.

https://talksport.com/football/488564/gianluigi-donnarumma-fall-rise-ac-milan-goalkeeper/

I mean clearly its all the snake Raiola.
Hahaha that banner!

They could have saved a lot of space and just had “Eff off big nose!”

Last edited:
I do not want anyone from that Milan side, not one.
Piatek/Suso/Romagnoli/Kessie/Donnarumma/Calabria - they definitely have talented players I'd be happy to have here but they're a grim side to watch, Gattuso won't be there much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back