Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton are linked with a move for Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze.
RMC say Marco Silva and Marcel Brands have been impressed by the 25-year-old who has made 35 Ligue 1 appearances this term.
Patrick Vieira is currently in charge at Nice but Tameze could be tempted by the lure of Goodison Park.
He has two years remaining on his current deal.
Tameze was discussed a few pages back. Stylistically, he's got a bit of what we need. Central / defensive mid, good work rate, seems pretty intelligent in terms of his defensive positioning & his decisions with the ball. Has some tricks and skills, too, from what I've seen. Would certainly be a good squad player for 10M and might be more.

Poor Lille, he looks terrible.
Not the rumor from Barca fans. I have not seen him play but was surprised to see the fans via twitter saying he had done more with less time than others have with more.

Again I’ve never seen him play this year other than cameo against the other night or even looked at stats and minutes.

I just read this the other day.

Kopite I know reckons Richarleson goin to A Madrid £90m.
Sold! Tell him can we get Mo in for half that as a replacement and they'll have made a tidy profit too. Mo gets to take a step up, and we take a punt on someone who isn't quite world class and a bit old, but will do a job in the PL as we rebuild. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back