Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking if we're letting Kenny go out on loan, we must be signing a rb. Then I realised the king of Caracao is returning home.

People want Bernard dropped? Dearie me.
They are joyless scoundrels. Our Bernard is capable of providing moments that make me happy to be watching Everton. I hope he will increase the frequency of those moments next year and be ably supported by an improving team. I'd clone him and it'd just be like watching Brazil (the team, not the movie, but also the movie I guess).

Linked to Marega today from Porto, I think we were linked last summer and last January, but we keep sending scouts to Portugal so get linked with all the players. Been linked with Brahimi every window for about 4 years.

On Marega I haven't seen too much of him, just the odd Champions league game. He looks like a strong player who will run all day, but his shooting seems a bit wild. Available for £26.5m apparently, so quite a low fee, but 28 years old, not a long term option, but capable of playing right wing, or behind a striker, so could be a replacement for Walcott and could play in Sigurdsson's position when hes injured, suspended or rested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back