Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God let’s hope Bernard doesn’t score 10 goals next season and get 15 assists, because he will then leave. I bet your praying Richarlison has another inconsistent season and hopefully doesn’t improve on his 14 goals. And the little old EV can’t stay irrelevant

WTF am I reading.
Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what he meant :bye:

God let’s hope Bernard doesn’t score 10 goals next season and get 15 assists, because he will then leave. I bet your praying Richarlison has another inconsistent season and hopefully doesn’t improve on his 14 goals. And the little old EV can’t stay irrelevant

WTF am I reading.
is he wrong though? If Bernard had goals in him he wouldn't look out of place in that City team.

Siggurdsson stats from open play are very average, he takes virtually every set piece ( I know the 2nd half of the season Digne started to take more) but siggurdsson is not as as good from open play that people on here seem the think.

I would rather Digne be on set pieces and Yes I do think Bernard would create loads more in the 10 role.

When we were buying siggurdsson a stats man off sky, he’s an Everton fan. His name is something like Cheeseman? He said that Kevin mirralas in the 16/17 season created virtually the same chances from open play that season that Siggurdsson did for Swansea. In a lot less minutes.

This is the same Mirallas who was virtually booed every game and hated by most Everton fans.

Siggurdsson is a myth and we would be better with out him imo.
Time to stop mate.

WTF am I reading.

Everything ok mate? I hope your day improves to the extent that you don’t feel the need to condescend to people on an Internet forum in order to feel better about yourself.

To address the points I think you’re trying to make:

Yes, if our best players become more productive we will likely end up selling them, because that’s the position we’re in at the moment. As long as we put the profits to good use we can continue to improve as a club - Porto and Atlético Madrid are good examples of how the model can work.

My point re Bernard was that we were able to sign him in the first place - without much reported competition - because he lacks the productivity to make him world class. While we have him, we should embrace the excellent player he is, even if he doesn’t weigh in with massive goal contribution stats.

Everything ok mate? I hope your day improves to the extent that you don’t feel the need to condescend to people on an Internet forum in order to feel better about yourself.

To address the points I think you’re trying to make:

Yes, if our best players become more productive we will likely end up selling them, because that’s the position we’re in at the moment. As long as we put the profits to good use we can continue to improve as a club - Porto and Atlético Madrid are good examples of how the model can work.

My point re Bernard was that we were able to sign him in the first place - without much reported competition - because he lacks the productivity to make him world class. While we have him, we should embrace the excellent player he is, even if he doesn’t weigh in with massive goal contribution stats.
It’s all good here mate, happy days.

I’m just an ambitious Everton fan and want us to challenge and stick 2 fingers up to the media and its top 6 can’t be touched bull.

I just thought your post was very negative. Let’s hope our players dont turn out to great.

I get the model we need to do and Brands will be doing. Buying cheap-ish young players and selling for profits and investing again. That maybe the model now and for the next couple of years but it can’t be the model long term or we won’t get anywhere.

And I’m pretty sure we had plenty of competition for a 25yr old Brazilian international on a free. Rumours of us paying him 150k a week probably swung the deal.

I like Bernard and have been really impressed by his first season, my point initially was he’s unlikely to score many goals and that will bu pressure on the rest of the forwards. I still think he would offer us a lot more than Siggurdsson in the 10 role

Status
Not open for further replies.