Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already spend 170k/week on McCarthy, Niasse and Sandro's wages. Shipping those three out and getting Rabiot in would be incredible. Won't happen though.

I think the best we can hope for with Raboit is that United do a United and sign a midfielder they view as better, for like 60 million, leaving us the only good option.

Said Spurs were not a big enough club a few months ago, so there is no way he's coming here - unless everyone else has pulled out.

He does seem to be a difficult character though and the fact that all the big teams arnt interestd on a free says it all.

Said Spurs were not a big enough club a few months ago, so there is no way he's coming here - unless everyone else has pulled out.

He does seem to be a difficult character though and the fact that all the big teams arnt interestd on a free says it all.
I mean you could apply this to Digne and he's the best LB in the league by a mile tbh

I mean you could apply this to Digne and he's the best LB in the league by a mile tbh

Totally different circumstances. Rabiot messed Barca around so much they withdrew their offer, then said Spurs were not big enough for him. No way he will end up here and for what it would take, i'd rather he didnt

Think his antics have harmed his chances of playing for an elite club.

That certainly won’t happen. Didn’t he say spurs were below him
He's left footed. That'll do for me.

Best mates with Lucas Digne too. Shame he's fallen out with Deschamps otherwise Lucas would have been in is ear over the next 2 weeks.

Could it happen? You'd have to think that's highly unlikely with some of the teams who will be after his signature. But we could have said the same about Bernard too.

Utd’s offer is apparently £170k

Would be our top earner, but taking into account no transfer fee and the (likely) cuts to our wage bill coming this summer, not completely out of the realms of possibility.
Think we'd need to go a bit lighter on the weekly wage though and make it up through a signing on fee.

He's left footed. That'll do for me.

Best mates with Lucas Digne too. Shame he's fallen out with Deschamps otherwise Lucas would have been in is ear over the next 2 weeks.

Could it happen? You'd have to think that's highly unlikely with some of the teams who will be after his signature. But we could have said the same about Bernard too.

He’s obviously a talented player but seems like a total tit. His ma is his mouthpiece, fallen out with Tuchel, the board and the fans. I’ll double down my bet he won’t be here, plus he’ll bring baggage which doesn’t seem to fit into what we have going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back