Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Man city bought Robinho 3/4 of the premier league were better than them and had been for decades.

I know that’s the point . He was saying man city do t buy fro teams above them and I pointed out that it’s largely down to the fa t they’re so good atm. Then pointed out when they went that they did get players fro. Clubs better than them

Because Zat some people on here are making out they’re some sort of elite football scouts and only their opinion is right . They’re constantly talking about players some of whom we aren’t even linked with and shooting down anyone else’s opinion on the grounds that probably have never watched them play in the french second division or something. People are beginning to find it tiresome.

Worked a hell of a lot better when we had a gossip thread and a serious rumours thread and I think they should consider bringing it back otherwise this just gets derailed.
No one is shooting down anyone's opinion. No one is watching the French second division. People are offering opinions in players we are linked to.

I apologize if I am shooting people's opinions down, but I THOUGHT I was simply offering my own as I'm apparently one of the few that watch Ligue 1, the Bundesliga, La Liga, etc. If I'm being a jerk, I'm sorry. But you aren't asking me to apologize for watching a lot of football and give my 2 cents, are you?

I can get on board with free transfers if they’re going to be of the quality of Bernard and rabiot.

Can’t see it happening as others will give more appealing offers but sell schneiderlen, use some of the money to give rabiot a nice signing on fee and his wages.

He would be on BIG money wherever he goes. Not sure we would want to give him what he would be demanding

All depends on how much we are willing to pay...

Hes a proper mercenary. Mulled over offers from Barca and others before they all withdrew their interest in him.

I think his mum is his agent, lots of reports on her being actively involved in his career a couple of years back.

Someone like this I imagine a huge signing on fee would be interesting to him...which has its own risks with him possibly downing tools.

I reckon £20mil cash in his pocket with a few performance related bonuses and a reasonable salary could be enough...

If true at least were going after high quality targets...

He would be on BIG money wherever he goes. Not sure we would want to give him what he would be demanding
Utd’s offer is apparently £170k

Would be our top earner, but taking into account no transfer fee and the (likely) cuts to our wage bill coming this summer, not completely out of the realms of possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back