Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got him and Zouma then thats 3 French internationals at LB / CB / DM potential for some good partnerships there and all around the same age...perhaps they played together for France youth also?

Utd’s offer is apparently £170k

Would be our top earner, but taking into account no transfer fee and the (likely) cuts to our wage bill coming this summer, not completely out of the realms of possibility.
Man Utd have offered £170k per week and £5M signing on bonus. That's us out then.

Give him £20mil signing bonus paid over a 5 year contract and a half decent salary.

We went in for Bernard on a free when bigger teams were in for him and managed to bring him here... we’d be taking it up a notch if we managed to bring in Rabiot though. Massively doubt we have a chance but it’s good that Brands is willing to go in for free agents and not be scared away by the bigger sharks that are circling.

We went in for Bernard on a free when bigger teams were in for him and managed to bring him here... we’d be taking it up a notch if we managed to bring in Rabiot though. Massively doubt we have a chance but it’s good that Brands is willing to go in for free agents and not be scared away by the bigger sharks that are circling.

I think it was more down to us meeting the signing on package he wanted mate, supposedly Inter were speaking to him, but baulked at the wages and
signing on fee he was asking for. All he needs to do now is add goals to his game and he'll turn out to be a bargain.

Last edited:
No one is shooting down anyone's opinion. No one is watching the French second division. People are offering opinions in players we are linked to.

I apologize if I am shooting people's opinions down, but I THOUGHT I was simply offering my own as I'm apparently one of the few that watch Ligue 1, the Bundesliga, La Liga, etc. If I'm being a jerk, I'm sorry. But you aren't asking me to apologize for watching a lot of football and give my 2 cents, are you?

You offer opinions on players we aren’t linked with too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back