Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Zat some people on here are making out they’re some sort of elite football scouts and only their opinion is right . They’re constantly talking about players some of whom we aren’t even linked with and shooting down anyone else’s opinion on the grounds that probably have never watched them play in the french second division or something. People are beginning to find it tiresome.

Worked a hell of a lot better when we had a gossip thread and a serious rumours thread and I think they should consider bringing it back otherwise this just gets derailed.

The same culprits would just do the same thing on 2 threads instead of one then unfortunately

If we did get Traore, from the YouTube clips I’ve seen he keeps the ball up top very well, draws fouls and allows midfielders to get into more advanced areas. Very little in terms of support from a RWB getting beyond him, which he’d have the benefit of Coleman doing. I think it would be an interesting signing.

Seen comments about him being a one trick pony, cutting in on his left. A left backs worse nightmare cutting in on their right side, if it works - keep doing it. He’s young and I would only expect him to grow within the team.

Digne, Gomes, Lukaku, Zouma all come from bigger (financially) clubs.

Still, so did Neville and Mangala.

I'm not sure I have a point there.

I'd happily swap Schneiderlin for Gomes if we can manage it, it is now starting to feel like he started playing again for a new contract.

But who can we ship Schneids too ?

If we did get Traore, from the YouTube clips I’ve seen he keeps the ball up top very well, draws fouls and allows midfielders to get into more advanced areas. Very little in terms of support from a RWB getting beyond him, which he’d have the benefit of Coleman doing. I think it would be an interesting signing.

Seen comments about him being a one trick pony, cutting in on his left. A left backs worse nightmare cutting in on their right side, if it works - keep doing it. He’s young and I would only expect him to grow within the team.

Reminds me of Zaha.

Left footed players get harshly criticised for being "one footed". How many right footed players do you see swinging quality balls in with their left foot. Bernard for example always tries to get onto his right foot as his left is only useful for standing on.

Zat calling someone a bit of an oddball. I’ve seen it all now

Youre having a really bad day here lol

Because Zat some people on here are making out they’re some sort of elite football scouts and only their opinion is right . They’re constantly talking about players some of whom we aren’t even linked with and shooting down anyone else’s opinion on the grounds that probably have never watched them play in the french second division or something. People are beginning to find it tiresome.

Worked a hell of a lot better when we had a gossip thread and a serious rumours thread and I think they should consider bringing it back otherwise this just gets derailed.

I get that, in which case:

1 -- Stick chosen poster on ignore
2 --, Ask the mods if another thread can be opened

Dont forget the Everton news sticky + type Everton into newsnow -- i have that open all the time in my phone.

No need to dig people out I think...sounds to me as if @CRIMHEAD wasnt wrong...i mean Digne was highly rated as a kid and his moves were well publicised...

I heard of Mina before he went to Barca...its not like he was an unknown either...Sosa though for example, never seen or heard of him.

It seems bizarre to me to knock people who could pass on their views of players...

Reminds me of Zaha.

Which other players in the league solely cut in on their left foot? Does zaha always do that?

Youre having a really bad day here lol

I get that, in which case:

1 -- Stick chosen poster on ignore
2 --, Ask the mods if another thread can be opened

Dont forget the Everton news sticky + type Everton into newsnow -- i have that open all the time in my phone.

No need to dig people out I think...sounds to me as if @CRIMHEAD wasnt wrong...i mean Digne was highly rated as a kid and his moves were well publicised...

I heard of Mina before he went to Barca...its not like he was an unknown either...Sosa though for example, never seen or heard of him.

It seems bizarre to me to knock people who could pass on their views of players...

Which other players in the league solely cut in on their left foot? Does zaha always do that?

Left footed ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back