Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt have a clue who he was till we signed him.

I find yoot footy boring.
He was already starting in the champions League for Lille at age 20, he was on the full France squad at age 20-21, even started one of the group matches. He's been a senior level player since he was 18.

It's da best!!!!!! Yay Wikipedia!!!!!!

I’m assuming that’s where you got your info? Or do you really remember him playing in a group game at the 2014 World Cup vs Ecuador? You do well to track/have knowledge of/have seen pretty much all promising young players in the world.

It’s ok to admit you read up on players on Wikipedia and watch videos on YouTube you know?
Your reputation as someone supremely knowledgeable about football isn’t going to be affected.

I’m assuming that’s where you got your info? Or do you really remember him playing in a group game at the 2014 World Cup vs Ecuador? You do well to track/have knowledge of/have seen pretty much all promising young players in the world.

It’s ok to admit you read up on players on Wikipedia and watch videos on YouTube you know?
Your reputation as someone supremely knowledgeable about football isn’t going to be affected.
It's all wikipedia. I don't really watch or even like this game. You got me!

I suggest you read a couple articles on what a big deal Digne and Pogba were during that U20 run.

You can also go back through this site. We had some pretty robust dialog about Digne and other left backs last summer.

I make it clear when I don't know a player. There are leagues we don't get here in the States.

It's all wikipedia. I don't really watch or even like this game. You got me!

I suggest you read a couple articles on what a big deal Digne and Pogba were during that U20 run.

You can also go back through this site. We had some pretty robust dialog about Digne and other left backs last summer.

I make it clear when I don't know a player. There are leagues we don't get here in the States.

The Premier League ?

Wikipedia really is good isn’t it?!

Sounding like a bit of a oddball here...not sure why youre trying to spoil his fun.

Football insider stating £25mil fot Traore

Over twice what hes worth

Always the same when Premier league clubs are interested, if it was an Italian or German club it would be a lot less, but the footballing world know we have loads of cash. To be honest I thought it would be £35m, based on some of the prices we have been quoted for other players

So because someone doesn’t know the current Barca back up rb and the old psg back up rb that isn’t first choice for his country... it means you don’t pay attention to world footballl?

C’mon tel, you got to up your game on your “irrelevant footballers” list. I personally spotted Lucas Digne playing in his back garden when he was 3.

I did 2 years in nick but maintain my innocence, well worth it though because I knew he’d be boss when we signed him.

Viva Le Ev

Sounding like a bit of a oddball here...not sure why youre trying to spoil his fun.
Because Zat some people on here are making out they’re some sort of elite football scouts and only their opinion is right . They’re constantly talking about players some of whom we aren’t even linked with and shooting down anyone else’s opinion on the grounds that probably have never watched them play in the french second division or something. People are beginning to find it tiresome.

Worked a hell of a lot better when we had a gossip thread and a serious rumours thread and I think they should consider bringing it back otherwise this just gets derailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back