Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Ajax fans what they think of him if you're gonna make stupid claims like "he's not a good player" based on other people's opinions
I trust the judgment of the current recruitment set up. Would be daft not too after last summer.

Always interesting though to gauge the opinion of those who watch him regularly, and the view on Twitter at least seems to be a mixed bag. Some Lyon fans want him gone, others are upset they he may potentially leave. The general consensus seems to be that he was absolutely fantastic the season before the one just ended, but not as good this season although hardly terrible.

There are other players in their squad who they seem to have the same opinion about, terrific the season before but not as good this.

A lot of them are putting this down to their current manager, who the majority seem in general agreement that they dislike him and want him gone.

I trust the judgment of the current recruitment set up. Would be daft not too after last summer.

Always interesting though to gauge the opinion of those who watch him regularly, and the view on Twitter at least seems to be a mixed bag. Some Lyon fans want him gone, others are upset they he may potentially leave. The general consensus seems to be that he was absolutely fantastic the season before the one just ended, but not as good this season although hardly terrible.

There are other players in their squad who they seem to have the same opinion about, terrific the season before but not as good this.

A lot of them are putting this down to their current manager, who the majority seem in general agreement that they dislike him and want him gone.
Sounds like this forum then.. about everyone ever.

Not all of them do. You’re being selective and it’s very easy to do. I’ll have a go

See, Lyon fans seem to love him..

And yet when i clicked it...it appears as though theyre having a laugh...

Just like we do when other fans come on here and ask if Cuco Martina is good...

Their fans dont rate him...he doesnt track back and has one move on repeat.

Ask Ajax fans what they think of him if you're gonna make stupid claims like "he's not a good player" based on other people's opinions

Erm yeah ive seen him play thanks...

Isnt it a stupid claim to post something accusing someone of making stupid claims without actually reading what theyve written?

#stupidclaims

!!!!!!!!!!

IMO of course, you are very entitled to your viewpoint on things.
Not talking about your opinion against mine. It’s the fact that you ask for a name, get one(and there are many others) and you then throw in a caveat like FFP. Seems like you’re scrabbling around not to be wronged.

Not talking about your opinion against mine. It’s the fact that you ask for a name, get one(and there are many others) and you then throw in a caveat like FFP. Seems like you’re scrabbling around not to be wronged.

Im fine with being wrong mate.

Ok, Robinho and Danilo, in 11 years.

In that time we have taken 6 players off United, 2 from Barca, 1 from Shaktar, 1 from Ajax, 1 from Arsenal, 1 from Spurs, 1 from City, 1 from Chelsea.

We are defo winning so far, I look forward to more names.

In that time we have taken 6 players off United, 2 from Barca, 1 from Shaktar, 1 from Ajax, 1 from Arsenal, 1 from Spurs, 1 from City, 1 from Chelsea.

Have you seen Haller's Instagram btw?

God knows where we’re going to get players from mate. English ones will be from lower teams, but foreign ones will be a mixture of younger players with a bright future, and ones at “better” clubs but want more money and the EPL.(thinking of Traore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back