Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Yaya and Tevez to that list. Not sure if united were above them in the league at the time, but they were certainly a much bigger club.

Struggling for recent ones though.

Well it’s difficult for them to buy from above them when they’re at the top.

I'm trusting Brands over you lot, If Traore is the guy then he is the guy.
I wish the club to sign depay and loan malcom rather than him...
He has good pace and skills but poor shooting...Even the transfer fee is below 15M,I do still not agree to sign him.

Its quite clear to me that @fuko~ is saying

1: I wish the club to sign depay and loan malcom rather than him...

I WANT THE CLUB TO SIGN DEPAY PERMANENTLY AND LOAN MALCOM + NOT TRAORE

2: He has good pace and skills but poor shooting...

TRAORE IS PACY AND HAS DECENT SKILLS BUT HE CANT SHOOT

3: Even the transfer fee is below 15M,I do still not agree to sign him.

EVEN IF TRAORE'S FEE IS UNDER 15MILLION I STILL DONT WANT US TO SIGN HIM

So Malcom has poor shooting, but how did he score 12 goals two years ago in Ligue 1?

??? Again, no one has posted this...

He didn’t actually. He clearly said he has poor shooting. If you’re going to correct people you might want to check you’ve got it right yourself.

Nowhere has anyone ive quoted said Malcom is poor at shooting...

If youre going to correct people then add the quote?

Try reading what I wrote then before you correct me. I know he said he wasn't as good. But he also said it would be a bad signing. Those are not mutually exclusive things. Is he a bad signing as a squad player? Is he a bad signing at half the price at the other players? That's the main point.

Yes because hes crap.

I remember us being linked with some German left back for ages. And then Digne came out of nowhere?

That’s how I remember it anyway
Tierney was the more prominent link after platypus but Digne was then strongly linked beginning of July and wasn’t announced until August. We were meant to be announcing him every day for about 3 weeks before it was finally confirmed.

Definitely wasn’t a boom Digne’s signed who is he? Kind of transfer. Mina as we know took longer.

Two of our quicker signings were Richarlison and Bernard but they broke first from the Mail believe it or not! Can’t remember the two journalists names now but they both came from the daily Mail.

I wish the club to sign depay and loan malcom rather than him...
He has good pace and skills but poor shooting...Even the transfer fee is below 15M,I do still not agree to sign him.
I'm sorry, but how on earth is it crazy for me to take from this that Malcom can't shoot? Even if its Traore, both can shoot.

Tierney was the more prominent link after platypus but Digne was then strongly linked beginning of July and wasn’t announced until August. We were meant to be announcing him every day for about 3 weeks before it was finally confirmed.

Definitely wasn’t a boom Digne’s signed who is he? Kind of transfer. Mina as we know took longer.

Two of our quicker signings were Richarlison and Bernard but they broke first from the Mail believe it or not! Can’t remember the two journalists names now but they both came from the daily Mail.
No offense, but if you didn't know who Lucas Digne was, I'm not sure you pay much attention to world football.

He wrote that Traore isnt anywhere near to Malcom...think youve misread it.

Signing Traore is just ridiculous...may as well keep lookman as 3rd choice and sign a kid as a punt.

Hes not a good player.

Why do you think Lyon fans hate him?
Not all of them do. You’re being selective and it’s very easy to do. I’ll have a go

See, Lyon fans seem to love him..

He wrote that Traore isnt anywhere near to Malcom...think youve misread it.

Signing Traore is just ridiculous...may as well keep lookman as 3rd choice and sign a kid as a punt.

Hes not a good player.

Why do you think Lyon fans hate him?
Ask Ajax fans what they think of him if you're gonna make stupid claims like "he's not a good player" based on other people's opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back