Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the club to sign depay and loan malcom rather than him...
He has good pace and skills but poor shooting...Even the transfer fee is below 15M,I do still not agree to sign him.
So Malcom has poor shooting, but how did he score 12 goals two years ago in Ligue 1?

We are not signing Lozano for a number of reasons, Neres, who knows what will happen with that he has the same agent as Richarlison and Bernard and we have made enquiries. Talk the other day was that we had made an approach for Malcom again. The issue with the Traore thing is, yes he is a left footed forward but he is not in the same league as any of the other three being mentioned. This would be a very poor signing imo.
Hold up. Just because he's not in the same league as the other guys, doesn't mean he can't help us. He'll be a squad player. He also won't cost 30M+ like Malcom will. It's silly to compare Traore to those other guys. He's not as good as Malcom or Lozano.

Look, if we have 150M to spend, super, we can get a bunch of guys like this, but we don't. We have probably 75M to spend until we sell some players. Our needs are glaringly at CM/DM, CF, and CB. And no, signing Gomes for 25M doesn't address the CM/DM issue, it'd leave us with 50M to spend on another CM/DM, a CF, and a CB. A loan for one of the spots would be helpful.

So yeah, we get it, Traore isn't as good as those guys. We know. But he's not a poor signing unless you are expecting him to replace one of our starters, which he won't do.

So Malcom has poor shooting, but how did he score 12 goals two years ago in Ligue 1?

He wrote that Traore isnt anywhere near to Malcom...think youve misread it.

Hold up. Just because he's not in the same league as the other guys, doesn't mean he can't help us. He'll be a squad player. He also won't cost 30M+ like Malcom will. It's silly to compare Traore to those other guys. He's not as good as Malcom or Lozano.

Look, if we have 150M to spend, super, we can get a bunch of guys like this, but we don't. We have probably 75M to spend until we sell some players. Our needs are glaringly at CM/DM, CF, and CB. And no, signing Gomes for 25M doesn't address the CM/DM issue, it'd leave us with 50M to spend on another CM/DM, a CF, and a CB. A loan for one of the spots would be helpful.

So yeah, we get it, Traore isn't as good as those guys. We know. But he's not a poor signing unless you are expecting him to replace one of our starters, which he won't do.

Signing Traore is just ridiculous...may as well keep lookman as 3rd choice and sign a kid as a punt.

Hes not a good player.

Why do you think Lyon fans hate him?

He didn’t actually. He clearly said he has poor shooting. If you’re going to correct people you might want to check you’ve got it right yourself.
Try reading what I wrote then before you correct me. I know he said he wasn't as good. But he also said it would be a bad signing. Those are not mutually exclusive things. Is he a bad signing as a squad player? Is he a bad signing at half the price at the other players? That's the main point.

Try reading what I wrote then before you correct me. I know he said he wasn't as good. But he also said it would be a bad signing. Those are not mutually exclusive things. Is he a bad signing as a squad player? Is he a bad signing at half the price at the other players? That's the main point.

I think you’re quoting the wrong person buddy

He wrote that Traore isnt anywhere near to Malcom...think youve misread it.

Signing Traore is just ridiculous...may as well keep lookman as 3rd choice and sign a kid as a punt.

Hes not a good player.

Why do you think Lyon fans hate him?

They didn't hate him last year, I can tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back