Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't play the good Samaritan when you do nothing but attack other blues on here - how do you know the mental condition of the posters on here? Ever wonder that your post responses or pack mentality could be enough to push a potentially vulnerable poster over the edge?

If you want to act hard PM me and I'll happily meet someone gobby like you otherwise stick me on ignore or choose to respond to my posts properly and with common decency as nothing worse than an internet tough guy who constantly has to play upto a crowd...

[B]@COYBL25
Okay first of all, let's call a halt to all the petty name calling and insults.
Secondly, we are not at all keen on the use of the word 'retarded' as it's highly insulting and sensitive.
Thirdly, we also do not approve of veiled threats or indeed genuine ones.

So, the pair of you can grow up and respect the forum rules... or look forward to enforced and lengthy holidays from GOT.[/B]

Take one look in the depression thread, It will disprove every single thing you have said in this post.

Dont know what you're on about mate as having lost a close relative years ago to suicide I try stay away from depression topics - if he's a decent lad on there fair play but that doesn't give him brownie points to then go round constantly attacking and slating other people.

Don't play the good Samaritan when you do nothing but attack other blues on here - how do you know the mental condition of the posters on here? Ever wonder that your post responses or pack mentality could be enough to push a potentially vulnerable poster over the edge?

If you want to act hard PM me and I'll happily meet someone gobby like you otherwise stick me on ignore or choose to respond to my posts properly and with common decency as nothing worse than an internet tough guy who constantly has to play upto a crowd...
Morrison’s, Belle Vale, right now, stadium jacket on.

Basically a piece on 7 brazilian young players with some details on all...were not mentioned.

However, you never know what Brands may do.

Id like to see some Sosa type deals...

Fire up the YouTube.

If he’s no good he’s no good though. Don’t just keep a player like that as a body, if they don’t rate him he has to go.

Obviously it could be totally jarg I have no idea, I just wouldn’t really be shocked if all parties had decided it wasn’t working based on what I saw of him last year.
You saw a player who played very few games because of injury, in a league that is notoriously difficult for newcomers to get used to, especially defenders. He started 7 games, 5 of which were against top 6 teams (4 away from home), and he generally acquitted himself very well.

I'd be shocked, not to mention very disappointed, if Silva and Brands decided he has no future here,

You saw a player who played very few games because of injury, in a league that is notoriously difficult for newcomers to get used to, especially defenders. He started 7 games, 5 of which were against top 6 teams (4 away from home), and he generally acquitted himself very well.

I'd be shocked, not to mention very disappointed, if Silva and Brands decided he has no future here,
I’m aware of what I saw but I appreciate you taking the time to explain to me like I’m a child.

I’m not writing him off, I’m just saying there were things I saw in his play last year that would mean I wouldn’t be totally surprised if we’ve decided he’s not what we thought he was. Hopefully that’s not what happens, but like I said, it wouldn’t shock me.

images

I dont think Gana / Gomes / Sigurdsson is a very good midfield

Id like to see a different midfield next season and I like the Sosa move as it would give us a player in DM who can pass...

Individually defensively Gana is great...but the team hasnt been successful with him and hes only looked truly elite since PSG came in for him during Jan.

The only way we can compete is either by getting stars like Rabiot or moulding players like Sosa.

Yeah I agree tbh but out the three I think Gana is the one we have to keep as he offers so much cover defensively.

Gomes im 50/50 on as he was hot/cold however its interesting how he performs with a full pre season / season in England under his belt.

I still think Siggurdsson is the one in my eyes who should drop out the midfield as dont think he suits how we set up. Its hard as he scores goals but providing we bring in a top CF and goal scoring wide player alongside Richarlison we could sacrifice his goals for a midfielder who gives us more over the 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back