Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
LOL.

Just for your info.

The use of the word of the word “ retarded “ is generally frowned upon on here.

Might help you stick around a bit longer before the inevitable ban.

Don't play the good Samaritan when you do nothing but attack other blues on here - how do you know the mental condition of the posters on here? Ever wonder that your post responses or pack mentality could be enough to push a potentially vulnerable poster over the edge?

If you want to act hard PM me and I'll happily meet someone gobby like you otherwise stick me on ignore or choose to respond to my posts properly and with common decency as nothing worse than an internet tough guy who constantly has to play upto a crowd...

Don't play the good Samaritan when you do nothing but attack other blues on here - how do you know the mental condition of the posters on here? Ever wonder that your post responses or pack mentality could be enough to push a potentially vulnerable poster over the edge?

If you want to act hard PM me and I'll happily meet someone gobby like you otherwise stick me in ignore/respond to me properly and with common respect as nothing worse than an internet tough guy who constantly has to play upto a crowd of online mates who you'll never meet.

Lad, you`ve been on here for two seconds and you`re offering people straightners.

The ignore button`s there for a reason.

If you want to act hard PM me and I'll happily meet someone gobby like you otherwise stick me on ignore or choose to respond to my posts properly and with common decency as nothing worse than an internet tough guy who constantly has to play upto a crowd...
Wow

Can everyone get over Rabiot, not the sort of player we can attract. I can still imagine some fuming when he signs for someone else when we never had a chance anyway!!!!

giphy.gif

£30mil for Gana is a no brainer

If we could get Rabiot for a £40-45mil package over his contract (as i suggested) then its an instant upgrade for a player 6 years younger...

Theres no chance we would ever sign a player of Ganas age for the fee / wages so why would we keep him?
But we won't so you're living a fantasy Zat

I've read enough of your posts on this forum to come to the conclusion that you're the very definition of a 4chan virgin.

Do nothing but attack other people online to play to the crowd without actually being able to hold a proper conversation.

Your typical responses and constant desire to name call/ act like whoever disagrees with you is retarded paints you as a sad and nasty person pal - would hate to bump into you on a night out fella you deffo would be the type who could start an argument in an empty room!
Take one look in the depression thread, It will disprove every single thing you have said in this post.

I've read enough of your posts on this forum to come to the conclusion that you're the very definition of a 4chan virgin.

Do nothing but attack other people online to play to the crowd without actually being able to hold a proper conversation.

Your typical responses and constant desire to name call/ act like whoever disagrees with you is retarded paints you as a sad and nasty person pal - would hate to bump into you on a night out fella you deffo would be the type who could start an argument in an empty room!
Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back