Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm?

Yerry Mina will be ceded to the Fenerbache of Turkey, after the Copa America, the Guachene does not enter the plans of Everton English for the next season.
Wouldn’t be shocked by that you know. It looked to me like he might just not be cut out for English football. We’d probably take an almighty hit on him if it did have legs though.

Wouldn’t be shocked by that you know. It looked to me like he might just not be cut out for English football. We’d probably take an almighty hit on him if it did have legs though.

It won’t because it means we play Unsworth with Keane at CB.

A bit surprised by that Eggs. I reckon he'll go out on loan this season to be tested in the championship.

....seems a bit daft giving him a season long contract and then sending him on loan for it’s duration. It means he can go for free at the end of it.

I wonder if it’s more to do with ensuring there are sufficient numbers for the U23s, especially if the likes of Feeney goes on loan and Gibson steps up.

Last edited:

Ive started to come round to @Zatara’s way of thinking. £30m for Gana. £20m odd to Rabiot and his agent, the rest to help cover the difference in his wages. Instant upgrade.

I just don’t know what impact this sort of deal would have with the rest of the squad and with our transfers and the transfer market in general.

They're not even similar players so how can it be an "upgrade"?

It won’t because it means we play Unsworth with Keane at CB.
If he’s no good he’s no good though. Don’t just keep a player like that as a body, if they don’t rate him he has to go.

Obviously it could be totally jarg I have no idea, I just wouldn’t really be shocked if all parties had decided it wasn’t working based on what I saw of him last year.

We need to upgrade Bernard ??????

Bed.

He was always meant to be a cover option out on the left otherwise we wouldn't have spent £40 million+ on another player in his exact position in Richarlison.

Its only the fact that we have no decent option in CF and RW that Richarlison has been moved out of LW and Bernard has played.

If you think we won't upgrade on Bernard fair enough but I'll eat my hat if Brands doesnt bring in either another LW/RW whichever wing Richarlison isnt playing on next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back