Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it though? Bad apple by the sounds of it.

I think we'll miss Gana when he inevitably leaves.

For sure we will miss Gana, the key is to bring in someone who improves the team even if it takes a season or two.

Imagine if this Sosa from Argentina was the next superstar defensive midfielder...no one would mention Gana in 2 seasons time.

Why are people worried about the middle 2 scoring goals? They aren't there to score goals, they're there for protecting the defense and transitioning the ball to the forward players. the RS play a 4-3-3 and the middle 3 had 5 goals between them all season. Think they're bothered? The team scored for fun and had the highest ever points total for a team that managed to not win the league again.

I wonder if we will move on Leao soon...

Similar profile as Sosa and Under...Jose Fonte today commented that he will become a top top player.

Why are people worried about the middle 2 scoring goals? They aren't there to score goals, they're there for protecting the defense and transitioning the ball to the forward players. the RS play a 4-3-3 and the middle 3 had 5 goals between them all season. Think they're bothered? The team scored for fun and had the highest ever points total for a team that managed to not win the league again.

Exactly. Bernard and DCL are the two positions we need to upgrade on to add goals alongside Richarlison.

....Matty Foulds has signed a new one-year contract. 21 year old Foulds can play LB, so the deal might be to bolster that position.
A bit surprised by that Eggs. I reckon he'll go out on loan this season to be tested in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back