Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
30mil was a great deal about 3 seasons ago, now it’s average player price.

It’s not a lazy rhetoric at all, most people’s favourite to replace him is Doucoure; we wouldn’t get him without breaking the 50mil barrier. Then pay him the wages that a 50mil player expects. Gana is already at the club, outperforming nearly every player we have on a consistent basis and will be on a relatively low contract. There is no need at all to sell him.Av
I
It's not average for 30 year olds.

I can almost hear the SSN breaking news now:

Rabiot was due for a medical ahead of signing for Man Utd, but when his driver got lost he ended up at a Morrison’s car park in Liverpool. It was there, Rabiot says, that he witnessed such passion among warring Everton supporters which convinced him there and then that they were the club he wanted to play for. For free.

Good work, lads.

Why are people worried about the middle 2 scoring goals? They aren't there to score goals, they're there for protecting the defense and transitioning the ball to the forward players. the RS play a 4-3-3 and the middle 3 had 5 goals between them all season. Think they're bothered? The team scored for fun and had the highest ever points total for a team that managed to not win the league again.
Some people are worried about our midfielders not scoring but are happy to persist with bambi Lewin up top who couldn't hit a cows ass with a banjo

If he’s no good he’s no good though. Don’t just keep a player like that as a body, if they don’t rate him he has to go.

Obviously it could be totally jarg I have no idea, I just wouldn’t really be shocked if all parties had decided it wasn’t working based on what I saw of him last year.
Based on what though, he was more often than not good in the games he played in

I've read enough of your posts on this forum to come to the conclusion that you're the very definition of a 4chan virgin.

Do nothing but attack other people online to play to the crowd without actually being able to hold a proper conversation.

Your typical responses and constant desire to name call/ act like whoever disagrees with you is retarded paints you as a sad and nasty person pal - would hate to bump into you on a night out fella you deffo would be the type who could start an argument in an empty room!
Very unfrandly this

I'm not referring specifically to him. In any case he doesn't fit the Brands template. I'm saying he needs to be looking closer to home as well as abroad.

Look at how B'mouth took a player like David Brooks and slotted him into their first team. On loan at Halifax from Sheff Utd. Looks a real prospect that lad.

I cant stand the feller, but these are the types of players Moyes would have scouted out. Jug head needs to show he can get home grown bargains like that. £10M last summer.
We were heavily linked with Maddison last summer.

Based on what though, he was more often than not good in the games he played in
I was just countering the idea that we couldn’t let him go simply because we might be left a bit short. As I said, there might be nothing in the report but if there is it will be because Silva and brands think he’s flopped. If that’s the case then I don’t advocate keeping him just for the sake of it.

If I’m honest I wasn’t very impressed with what I saw of him. I thought he looked ok when we sat deep but sometimes looked really ropey when we didn’t. I thought he looked a bit slow, a bit rash and not quite as aggressive as I’d like for someone his size. But I fully appreciate that we didn’t gave a great sample size and it can take time to settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back