Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 59862
All things considered, it was fully warranted
You're one to speak with your snide Dolphins

image.webp

lol lol lol

30mil was a great deal about 3 seasons ago, now it’s average player price.

It’s not a lazy rhetoric at all, most people’s favourite to replace him is Doucoure; we wouldn’t get him without breaking the 50mil barrier. Then pay him the wages that a 50mil player expects. Gana is already at the club, outperforming nearly every player we have on a consistent basis and will be on a relatively low contract. There is no need at all to sell him.
I'd say this pretty well sums up the Gueye situation.

I can almost hear the SSN breaking news now:

Rabiot was due for a medical ahead of signing for Man Utd, but when his driver got lost he ended up at a Morrison’s car park in Liverpool. It was there, Rabiot says, that he witnessed such passion among warring Everton supporters which convinced him there and then that they were the club he wanted to play for. For free.

Good work, lads.
Visions of the fight scene in Anchorman... "Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?"

Players with an attitude problem:

Eric Cantona,
Roy Keane,
Luis Suarez,
Carlos Tevez,
Duncan Ferguson
Adrian Robiat

Players without an attitude problem:

Stuart Barlow,
David Klaassen,
Tony Grant,
John O'kane,
Cenk Tosun
We need to be ruthless and recruit hard boiled winners like these and not coasters like those listed giblets. I'd suggest to ignore all players rumours and only react to substance. Life will be easier that way, the hope is the killer. I've seen us recruit a lot of (mostly underachieving at the time) attitude fiends over the years and nearly all didn't work out for us at all (Drenthe, Van Der Meyde, Ginola, Gascoigne, Ward, Bilic, Dacourt etc). So the Moyes tendency to find under appreciated gems is a better scouting model, now we have a better tactician as coach.

Will be difficult to replace Gana. He’s been one of the better, more consistent players the past few years. So what if he’s 30? He’s shown zero signs of deterioration and is our most energetic player. His body type is not the kind that will break down early. Hope we can keep him.

There has been a lot of talk of ITKs. I, for one, am glad we have no ITKs. It can cause untold damage to potential transfers, fees paid, wages offered, alerting other clubs to interest etc.

That Celtic leak is a classic example, that kinda thing could be devastating to their forward planning and current player morale. It's been happening to them all season with teams leaked etc. Pretty obvious who has been leaking it if you know the game in Scotland. Give me silence over that everyday of the week.

We will know when it's done and not a minute sooner, long may that continue.

Don't play the good Samaritan when you do nothing but attack other blues on here - how do you know the mental condition of the posters on here? Ever wonder that your post responses or pack mentality could be enough to push a potentially vulnerable poster over the edge?

If you want to act hard PM me and I'll happily meet someone gobby like you otherwise stick me on ignore or choose to respond to my posts properly and with common decency as nothing worse than an internet tough guy who constantly has to play upto a crowd...
Let me tell you something MR BILLY BIG BALLS.If you ever venture in to the depression thread............. This gentleman is one of the first of many that is there for you.SO WIND YER NECK IN AND SHOW SOME RESPECT.

I might be in the minority here but i'm perfectly happy with DCL as our starting centre forward with Richarlison & another winger/striker hybrid covering for him as backup

I can’t fathom how someone can be happy with what you just described . I mean sure if you’re Huddersfield they would be awesome striking options but any team that wants to Finish top 6 or even pull away from the 8th placed teams, needs better

I still think a RB in the mould and age bracket of Digne should be the priority personally. Having two quality full backs is so important in the modern game.

Agree it’s important but not as much as a ST. I would hate to see us having good quality from both flanks and nothing coming of it because our striker is cack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back