Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca seem desperate to raise funds quickly so they may even be tempted to take a big hit on the the likes of Malcom.

May even be worth asking about a loan but this time with a fixed buying clause for next summer. They may take a decent loan fee for him especially if we pay their asking price for Gomes who they want shot of quickly.

Would solve the left footed right winger problem but would also save us some cash to spend in other areas such as a centre half, striker and right back.

I'd love Malcom, but Barca have to adhere to FFP as much as anyone else - they can't really afford to make a loss

From an accounting POV, they signed Malcom for 41m euros on a 5 year deal, that means his book value is currently 32.8m - or £29.1m - that's the lowest fee you'll see him sold for if they're absolutely desperate

I'd love Malcom, but Barca have to adhere to FFP as much as anyone else - they can't really afford to make a loss

From an accounting POV, they signed Malcom for 41m euros on a 5 year deal, that means his book value is currently 32.8m - or £29.1m - that's the lowest fee you'll see him sold for if they're absolutely desperate

Well worth £30mil.

I hope Brands is looking more to our domestic market to unearth the next Madison or Declan Rice. Yes, the cast offs of big euro giants are welcome if they're good enough, but I think we need to find another seem and mine that too.

Youd rather declan rice than isco?

A loan deal might make sense then.

I can’t fathom how someone can be happy with what you just described . I mean sure if you’re Huddersfield they would be awesome striking options but any team that wants to Finish top 6 or even pull away from the 8th placed teams, needs better

I can, but judging on your posts, your opinion wont change despite any sort of genuine debate so not much point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back