Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that we were close to signing Moussa Sissoko after Mosh paid for his holiday to lure him in, only for Sissoko to come home and develop the holiday snaps to find a picture of some hotel guy with his toothbrush up his arse.

I'm so glad spurs gazumped us on him, what a hideous player. He'd be out on loan now and we'd be looking to recoup £5m of the £25m/£30m we were going to pay.

Forget about bringing in established players for a while

Next few seasons will be a cost cutting excersise, the esk estimates 80m losses for 18/19.

What a surprise good old Harvey posting something negative.
Is this the same guy who said Usmanov would never sell to Kroenke and Kroenke would buy from Usmanov.

Basically in the Esk’s world Usmanov was going to be stuck with his Arsenal 30% for ever.

I heard a few times rumours of people being told they would get sacked if info was leaked anymore.

Multi-Billion pound companies do not want multi-million pound transfer deals being talked about willy and indeed nilly.
Agreed
Most multi national companies ( including the one i work for ) hate their business being leaked to the press

Not crying at all kid. Just know it’s pathetic and actually stops posters putting stuff on that they hear. It’s childish and without doubt run it’s course.

You know that if an ITK rumour turns out to be true that the points get removed right?

If you're telling the truth then you have nothing to fear from the index

It's there to discourage WUMs from spouting jarg rumours, and also give everyone a bit of a chuckle now and then

Always amuses me when people get their knickers in a twist over it

It you can't handle getting added to it then use the ignore feature so you don't have to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back