Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kasper Dolberg from Ajax though that is probably likely because he's banging them in for me on FM.

Seriously though, he's strong and has instincts for goal, played in a fair number of big games too even though he's only 21. Brands will know Eredivisie like the back of his hand so any player we may buy from there in future surely won't be another Klaassen.

We’ve got a higher ceiling, and we’d pay him more.
He’s at wolves for a reason. Along with all their other Portuguese/Spanish/South American players. “Super agent” Jeorge Mendes. Though I don’t think Jimenez is signed directly to him.

That’s why they were able to loan him last summer, and the summer before (2017) we were quoted £50 mil to buy him.

Allegedly he’s “involved” with the ownership at the club. Done a very good job to be fair.

It’ll either be another loan to wolves or they’ll sign him. Good player.

If we’re going for a big striker I’d love Mitrovic’. Lots of other people on here have also said that so it’s not exactly a revelation. Great hold up play and a serious threat in the air. The type of striker our fans would love.

He’s at wolves for a reason. Along with all their other Portuguese/Spanish/South American players. “Super agent” Jeorge Mendes. Though I don’t think Jimenez is signed directly to him.

That’s why they were able to loan him last summer, and the summer before (2017) we were quoted £50 mil to buy him.

Allegedly he’s “involved” with the ownership at the club. Done a very good job to be fair.

It’ll either be another loan to wolves or they’ll sign him. Good player.

If we’re going for a big striker I’d love Mitrovic’. Lots of other people on here have also said that so it’s not exactly a revelation. Great hold up play and a serious threat in the air. The type of striker our fans would love.
I was coming on to this thread to say I think mitrovic would be a great signing. An with them now relegated probably get him cheaper then 40m. I don’t know if brands or silva would be interested though. Especially with Brands coming out and saying his has had scouts over in South America.

That being said he is in the age range we are apparently looking at 20-25/26 year olds

Seen this, he is under 25 so it’s on!!

Report: Tottenham want to sign Victor Camarasa from Real Betis
By Lee Clarke

Spurs are keen to sign the player who has a release clause of £15 million.

Tottenham are leading the race to land Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa, according to Spanish publication Marca.

The 24-year-old is currently on a season-long loan at Cardiff City where he scored a stunning goal against Chelsea on Sunday.

The report in Marca claims that Spurs aren’t the only Premier League club holding an interest.

West Ham United, Everton and Leicester are keen to land the player who has a €24 million release clause.

In 26 appearances for Neil Warnock’s side this season he has netted five goals and contributed three assists.

The Bluebirds would surely like to keep the Spaniard but with his release clause sitting at around £15 million, it would seem unlikely should they return to the second tier.

Tottenham will be keen to add to their midfield ranks as they scour the market for a Moussa Dembele replacement. The 31-year-old joined Guangzhou back in January.

Camarasa is versatile when it comes to playing in midfield roles and has scored some vital goals for Cardiff this season.

Spurs fans might not know a great deal about Camarasa but he would be a decent addition to the squad.

The midfielder will definitely benefit from having had a year sampling the English top-flight at Cardiff.

Camarasa might have to work hard to hold down a place in Mauricio Pochettino’s side, but he will surely fancy that challenge.

He has shown at the Cardiff City Stadium this season that he is more than capable of playing in the Premier League.

His strikes for Cardiff have come against Manchester United, Leicester, Chelsea and West Ham, indicating his willingness to impress in the bigger games.

Spurs fans will hope to land bigger names that Camarasa in the summer, but he would still be a decent addition for Pochettino.

How do they give two wildly different release clauses in one article? Do they not know the pound and Euro are almost equal.

So let’s get this straight. Some lad saw Marcel Brands on his laptop on a train looking at player stats with a list of potential targets? ........ and now people are analysing the tiny blurred images. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back