Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Football agent Mino Raiola has been banned by the Italian FA for three months so he may not be in involved in the next transfer window, report Sky in Italy.

Our colleagues in Italy say it is not clear at the moment why he has been suspended.”

Hello Hirving Lozano my old friend.
Yeah, or Lozano just gets a different agent.

...absolutely, i’m not suggesting a battering ram but I am suggesting ability with pace, strength and power.

Sounds like you are suggesting Rondon? Maybes slightly lacking in the pace department, slightly, but he has the rest in abundance. His goal scoring record is pretty good when you consider the teams he has played for, out with England it's superb. When you ignore stats and actually watch him he utterly bullies defences regularly and can slot. A far better option than mitrovic and given how Silva likes to play he could be perfect. He's definitely got it in him to play for one of the top teams.

He is getting on a bit though at 29 but coming to then end of his contract at West brom he's definitely a cheap option in the short term and would instantly improve us.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are suggesting Rondon? Maybes slightly lacking in the pace department, slightly, but he has the rest in abundance. His goal scoring record is pretty good when you consider the teams he has played for, out with England it's superb. When you ignore stats and actually watch him he utterly bullies defences regularly and can slot. A far better option than mitrovic and given how Silva likes to play he could be perfect. He's definitely got it in him to play for one of the top teams.

He is getting on a bit though at 29 but coming to then end of his contract at West brom he's definitely a cheap option in the short term and would instantly improve us.

Edited to add his ability to bring others into play and hold the ball up in this league is second to none. Absolutely essential in a Marco Silva 4-3-3

....no.

He’s not a fashionable choice so lots on here won’t like him but I think he’d be a really good signing. Like you’ve said he holds it up, works hard, great in the air but he can also finish. He’s looked dangerous in most games this season playing for a pretty defensive Newcastle side. I think with the delivery from digne and sig in particular he’d get quite a few here, in addition to holding it up and creating for the rest of our players.

We're gonna have to replace Gomes and Zouma. Neither will sign permanently for us.
That would be a huge shame. It took an awful long time for the players to adapt and understand Silvas methods, particularly zonal marking. We’ve finally seen that the players are now comfortable with that and it’s showing in the results.

Another big turnover of players in the summer and we face the danger of all that happening again, especially a new centre half to replace Zouma.

For the sake of continuity, we need to do all we can to keep both Zouma and Gomes.

Transfers are always a bit of a gamble, but I would rather we spent 30mil on a raw 20/21 yr old, who potentially could become a 100mil pound forward like Richarlison. Than waste another 30mil on Tosun mark 11. Like mitrovic or Callum Wilson, who you know aren’t really going to get much better.
Pedro is the man
I’d say he’s on Brands radar
It’s just a matter of seeing if he’s fully recovered from the injury

Chelsea transfer ban appeal has been rejected. Very low chance of us acquiring Zouma now.

Feel very indifferent about this as I think he is a good compliment to Keane but not a stand alone defender that can make anyone better next to him. Definitely think there is better and cheaper out there that Brands can go searching for.
Brands won’t have to go searching though will he
Lads on here will just go into super turbo mode on FIFA19 and e mail Brands their findings
On a more serious note Chelsea will appeal their ban to CAS who will more than likely suspend their ban till after the hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back