Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of Lookman or Onyekuru are any good on the right.

Leaving us with

LF -- Bernard / Lookman / Onyekuru
RF -- Richarlison

+ Walcott / Bolasie / Mirallas

Makes sense to sell one of Lookman/ Onyekuru + the other 3 and bring in a right sided player.

I’d sell Onyekuru abroad to be honest. Yes he’s got some goals but he’s hardly prolific considering he’s playing for one of the best teams in the league who dominate a lot of their games. Lots of stories about his being overly greedy and not knowing when to / wanting to pass etc

Think you need to watch the games that’s all and you will see the amount of space that Bernard creates, the chances created with no one on the end of as we don’t have a centre forward, the relationship with Digne which could be as good as the Baines and Pienaar days, due to the high levels of trust in each other to cover the defensive duties

Finally you might also notice that teams are starting to double up on him, as they have recognised his threat.

Goals will come as that’s his only short comings
well there's his height, thats a short related issue :)

I cannot wait for the transfer window to close just so I don’t have to read countless posts about players we don’t need,are out of our price range or are probably not an improvement on our current squad.
I know the answer is not to read this thread but I am interested in realistic views on players we do need,a goal scorer, a midfielder and a defender,and who we can afford.

Last edited:

Anyone thinking we’ll be signing Coutinho is absolutely off their tits imho.
Don't want him anyway. Luxury player who scores a few flashy goals and contributes nothing else. I wish he'd stayed with the rs rather than them getting all that money for him.

Where’s all the ITK

Waiting for the grapevine to swing into action.
One thing’s for sure, judging by last summers window, we should sign a few under the radar players who will turn out to be very good

I cannot wait for the transfer window to close just so I don’t have to read countless posts about players we don’t need,are out of our price range or are probably not an improvement on our current squad.
I know the answer is not to read this thread but I am interested in realistic views on players we do need,a goal scorer, a midfielder and a defender,and who we can afford.

Doesn’t stop with the window shut mate. You probs read this thread last week when it wasn’t open.

....which for me, is why players we’re actually linked with are of more interest that posters aspirations. Lots of links are jarg, but players we eventually sign are usually the subject of rumour in the weeks/days leading up to the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back