Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked to Marega today from Porto, I think we were linked last summer and last January, but we keep sending scouts to Portugal so get linked with all the players. Been linked with Brahimi every window for about 4 years.

On Marega I haven't seen too much of him, just the odd Champions league game. He looks like a strong player who will run all day, but his shooting seems a bit wild. Available for £26.5m apparently, so quite a low fee, but 28 years old, not a long term option, but capable of playing right wing, or behind a striker, so could be a replacement for Walcott and could play in Sigurdsson's position when hes injured, suspended or rested

He's utter toilet, someone will waste money on him from the prem and see him flop.

Kenny to Schalke on loan, apparently?

That would spark joy.

In fact, I'd like the entire u23 side to compete in the Bundesliga, where they seem to have a much better idea of what to do with young English talent than we do here.

They'd probably knock us out of the Europa League group stages, before all coming back to Goodison - and still failing to displace the Ghost of Walcott past from the side.

Kenny to Schalke on loan, apparently?

That would spark joy.

In fact, I'd like the entire u23 side to compete in the Bundesliga, where they seem to have a much better idea of what to do with young English talent than we do here.

They'd probably knock us out of the Europa League group stages, before all coming back to Goodison - and still failing to displace the Ghost of Walcott past from the side.

How do they?

Team football aside, exciting players with star characters make u want to go watch the games: Bernard, Richarlison, Digne, Gomez, and for me, even Pickford (with his saves rather than blunders), and the Solid Trio CBs. These players create sparks and moments of highs and admiration for us fans with their skills. If Lookman can have commitment to train hard and play, he can also be exciting to watch.

Well if we are doing a spot of post post-analysis, then I have tried a bit of play on words innuendo comedy in the opening paragraph with a combination of player surnames - one who currently plays for us and one who doesn't. Then I have gone on to suggest two players who I think are realistic targets.

Clearly a rubbish post from me then as I have 1: had to explain it and 2: I have been accused of casual racism (WTF??!)

Think I'll stick to watching everyone throw around completely unrealistic names and sums of money and await the fume when we go into next season with DCL as our number one striker..

I don't think we will have much money left if we sign Gomes and Zouma to be honest. Reckon we will alternate DCL and Richarlison up top and use Vlasic and Onyekuru out wide. Just my (boring, but realistic) opinion.

Let's be honest, relatively speaking if we didn't already own Onyekuru and Vlasic, they would be the sort of players we would be looking at given their successful domestic and champions league performances this season. Why would Malcolm be any better?
Tbh with you mate it’s my bad. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Ignore me. I misinterpreted and was just looking for a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back